Official 2019 College Thread SEC Sucks!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
LOL at UT fans. Maybe someday you’ll be relevant again...doubt it though. Polish up that 2018 Big 12 second place trophy. It’s your biggest accomplishment of the decade.

OSU got jobbed by SEC officials so bad I can’t even be mad. Just accept it, shrug and laugh. It’s not ok, but life goes on. They literally stole a TD from OSU. It’s laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL at UT fans. Maybe someday you’ll be relevant again...doubt it though. Polish up that 2018 Big 12 second place trophy. It’s your biggest accomplishment of the decade.

OSU got jobbed by SEC officials so bad I can’t even be mad. Just accept it, shrug and laugh. It’s not ok, but life goes on. They literally stole a TD from OSU. It’s laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Didn’t care who won but if you’re talking the catch/drop/recovery TD it was most definitely a dropped pass and not a fumble. That ref was a moron to call that a completion, but the booth got it right. I called the targeting right away but was kinda shocked they reviewed that because there have been many this year they could have reviewed that were missed. Several pass interference calls were missed as well.

Honestly, why would they not let a Pac12/Mountain crew officiate though so we knew no bias could play a factor.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Didn’t care who won but if you’re talking the catch/drop/recovery TD it was most definitely a dropped pass and not a fumble. That ref was a moron to call that a completion, but the booth got it right. I called the targeting right away but was kinda shocked they reviewed that because there have been many this year they could have reviewed that were missed. Several pass interference calls were missed as well.

Honestly, why would they not let a Pac12/Mountain crew officiate though so we knew no bias could play a factor.

Problem is, the call on the field was made and you need overwhelming evidence to overturn. Sorry, but the video evidence was inconclusive at best. Had they called it a drop on the field, it would have remained a drop. It was called a catch, fumble, TD. Evidence was inconclusive to overturn. That’s the rule.

Glad you mentioned officials...you realize that ESPN televises the playoffs, owns the SEC and ACC networks, controls the college football narrative all season, and has officials from the ACC and SEC do the playoff games? I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but just don’t open yourself up to criticism by setting the table that way, espn. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rare40th

Established Member
@jpro I am not a fan of either team and didn't care which won. However, in any other situation, how was that not a catch? He had the ball with both hands pressed against his body and took almost 5 steps before the ball got popped out? Had that happened and he controlled it, it would've been called a catch and spotted the ball where he took the first step backwards. Or if he was catching while falling and held it up to his body like that it would have been called a catch as he had possession of it.

Either way its gonna be a good title game. I am gonna pick LSU

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
@jpro I am not a fan of either team and didn't care which won. However, in any other situation, how was that not a catch? He had the ball with both hands pressed against his body and took almost 5 steps before the ball got popped out? Had that happened and he controlled it, it would've been called a catch and spotted the ball where he took the first step backwards. Or if he was catching while falling and held it up to his body like that it would have been called a catch as he had possession of it.

Either way its gonna be a good title game. I am gonna pick LSU

My point exactly. It was a catch-fumble-scoop-score for OSU

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraG

Established Member
It's laughable that ut fans bark at us. But they don't seem as bad as the lsu fan base. I thought higher of lsu fans until this year, wow, you'd think they've never won before.
Boomer Sooner!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
It's laughable that ut fans bark at us. But they don't seem as bad as the lsu fan base. I thought higher of lsu fans until this year, wow, you'd think they've never won before.
Boomer Sooner!
Every fan base has its assholes. For most visitors though, tailgating here is a great experience. On the road many of our fans can get a little rude.
Alcohol plays a large part.

Edit: on the last part, We've won before but never like this. There is an excitement in the air here like never before and some are letting it get to their head.

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Every fan base has its assholes. For most visitors though, tailgating here is a great experience. On the road many of our fans can get a little rude.
Alcohol plays a large part.

Edit: on the last part, We've won before but never like this. There is an excitement in the air here like never before and some are letting it get to their head.

Hoping Joe gets it done vs. Clemson. Buckeye Nation loved Burrow when he was in Columbus, the QB room was just too stacked for him to rise to the top and his broken hand was his ultimate undoing (lost the starting job to Haskins, who was pretty remarkable last year for us).

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
414719488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=S29kP6yJLLgAX_Uolg3&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Well, that ended well.
Looks like the SEC sucked all the hate right out of the thread! Damned LSU just kept goimg, adversity be damned. That is the sign of a champion and a lesson to teach your kids. That 2nd quarter must have been painful for Clemson fans to watch.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I’m hoping my Bengals take Burrow. Was also happy to see Alabama fall outta the playoff this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread