Official 2019 College Thread SEC Sucks!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Just got worse every week. It’s getting hard to watch the lack of offensive production and the week ass defense. They are to predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big 12 has been crazy this year, unexpected strong showings from Iowa State, Kansas State and Baylor... That said, UT has way too much talent to be rolling snake eyes. Herman isn’t the answer for you guys.

utlong31

Established Member
I don’t know who is the answer for the Horns. I’ll probably take some heat for this one but I think the problem with them is that they are spoiled rotten brats for the most part. A bunch of rich kids that are good athletes but no back bone.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I’m having deja vu. Did you copy/paste this post from last year? Year before that? No, wait...the year before that? Maybe...we’ll, forget it. Lol

And I will continue until it's true lol.

Wondering if Kelly can put a plan to beat a dismal Stanford team this week. Seems most games start out slow before things get going. Going 10-2 my Irish probably won’t even get a NY6 bowl. Which they prolly don’t deserve after getting curb stomped by Michigan. Man I can’t stand Swarbick, or Kelly. Would love to land UM or Stoops.

Mmmm say it again lol.

Big 12 has been crazy this year, unexpected strong showings from Iowa State, Kansas State and Baylor... That said, UT has way too much talent to be rolling snake eyes. Herman isn’t the answer for you guys.

It's a little early for that I think. He's a good coach. Let him get his guys in there and see what he does.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
And I will continue until it's true lol.

Mmmm say it again lol.

It's a little early for that I think. He's a good coach. Let him get his guys in there and see what he does.

I really wish they played Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue like they used to. Or more often, the ACC is trash and they normally only have one good team FSU now Clemson, WF has a good record but they didn’t play anybody until Clemson and got stomped. It would at least hold ND to a higher standard of competitiveness.

This agreement since the men’s Basketball joined the ACC to play 5-6 ACC teams a year in football sucks and should be structured different. The other issue is Notre Dame won’t get back in the playoff unless they win out and teams lose due to no conference championship.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I really wish they played Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue like they used to. Or more often, the ACC is trash and they normally only have one good team FSU now Clemson, WF has a good record but they didn’t play anybody until Clemson and got stomped. It would at least hold ND to a higher standard of competitiveness.

This agreement since the men’s Basketball joined the ACC to play 5-6 ACC teams a year in football sucks and should be structured different. The other issue is Notre Dame won’t get back in the playoff unless they win out and teams lose due to no conference championship.

Agreed on all counts. ND had several opportunities to join the Big10 but never did.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Agreed on all counts. ND had several opportunities to join the Big10 but never did.
How else are you gonna keep 6 rivals?

Not having a conference championship game hurts them. If they go undefeated and don't make the playoff, they will be forced to enter a conference

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Yeah I know. I think ultimately down the road they’re going to have to join a conference and I’d rather it be fine BG10 over ACC. I think it’s the only way going forward of getting into a playoff slot besides having a good team.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Yeah I know. I think ultimately down the road they’re going to have to join a conference and I’d rather it be fine BG10 over ACC. I think it’s the only way going forward of getting into a playoff slot besides having a good team.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I don’t know who is the answer for the Horns. I’ll probably take some heat for this one but I think the problem with them is that they are spoiled rotten brats for the most part. A bunch of rich kids that are good athletes but no back bone.

Ok boomer. Lol Kidding aside, it doesn't have anything to do with the kids. It's all coaching. Herman needs to fire everyone.

utlong31

Established Member
Ok boomer. Lol Kidding aside, it doesn't have anything to do with the kids. It's all coaching. Herman needs to fire everyone.

True. The kids have lost confidence in the coaching staff. I’m sure changes will be made.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Gonna take a bad game on osu’s part for Michigan to win. Anything can happen in that game. We will see

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm thinking that Harbaugh and Patrcia should be able to get a package deal for u-hauls out of Michigan.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm thinking that Harbaugh and Patrcia should be able to get a package deal for u-hauls out of Michigan.

I was happy to see UM lose, that said who would they get right now if they fired Harbaugh? This wasn’t the year to beat OSU they’re firing on all cylinders. Patterson is an overrated QB too.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
****ing Kelly raining shiting the bed against a dismal Stanford team that came to play.

Users who are viewing this thread