Official 2019 College Thread SEC Sucks!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I honestly thought Bama would win. Paint me surprised.

Don’t look now but clemson is warming up!

My Bucks continue to roll. Ain’t no one stopping this train!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I honestly thought Bama would win. Paint me surprised.

Don’t look now but clemson is warming up!

My Bucks continue to roll. Ain’t no one stopping this train!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Not a hater my team is already out. The Bucks look good but don’t jynx anything could happen week to week. While I think they will win out playoffs could be a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
nc_oc=AQnf0HKUCqQNlRwJrF4-oTvtAn1w6a0NQENJTSUB7Lw9nMVroy1tHSeRd7vz5XlzE5g&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Not a hater my team is already out. The Bucks look good but don’t jynx anything could happen week to week. While I think they will win out playoffs could be a different story.

Agreed. Just really excited about this OSU team. No Meyer...the team is completely different in terms of attitude and culture. This sounds strange but it’s more fun watching us now. We are loose and playing with heart. Disciplined, well coached and squeezing every ounce of talent out of our amazing roster. It feels like so much less of a grind than when Urban was here.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Agreed. Just really excited about this OSU team. No Meyer...the team is completely different in terms of attitude and culture. This sounds strange but it’s more fun watching us now. We are loose and playing with heart. Disciplined, well coached and squeezing every ounce of talent out of our amazing roster. It feels like so much less of a grind than when Urban was here.

Yeah I’d agree with that. Although I’d love Meyer to replace BK. I can dream.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

Do you think any of that has to do with the expectations placed on Meyer? Every coach here is expected to win and compete nationally, but anything short of winning a title was considered a worthless venture with him.
I do feel the same way as you though. The biggest difference is in how the defense has played this year.
Side note, if LSU isnt #1 this week I'd be SHOCKED and appalled. Kind of crazy to wonder what they would be without an Ohio kid at QB....haha. The story lines would be crazy for an OSU LSU match up. A whole lot of football left before we can dream about that one though.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Do you think any of that has to do with the expectations placed on Meyer? Every coach here is expected to win and compete nationally, but anything short of winning a title was considered a worthless venture with him.
I do feel the same way as you though. The biggest difference is in how the defense has played this year.
Side note, if LSU isnt #1 this week I'd be SHOCKED and appalled. Kind of crazy to wonder what they would be without an Ohio kid at QB....haha. The story lines would be crazy for an OSU LSU match up. A whole lot of football left before we can dream about that one though.

Yea, Meyer put a ton of pressure on himself and there was a ton of pressure on him. I have nothing but appreciation for the results he got for us...I think he lost 6 or 7 games total in his time at OSU. But this feels different. As I said, its not a grind.

As far as the rankings are concerned, the committee is supposed to rank them by who is the best, not by who has the best resume. That's what the AP and Coaches polls are for. LOL

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Wondering if Kelly can put a plan to beat a dismal Stanford team this week. Seems most games start out slow before things get going. Going 10-2 my Irish probably won’t even get a NY6 bowl. Which they prolly don’t deserve after getting curb stomped by Michigan. Man I can’t stand Swarbick, or Kelly. Would love to land UM or Stoops.

Users who are viewing this thread