Official 2018 NFL season thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Not interested in watching a single game. Between dude cheerleaders this year, and the players have already begun protesting shit i have zero interest to support the nfl in anyway. Nothing will change until enough people get so fed up that the players are hit hard right in the wallet. When the salaries drop to 24k a year because of the lack of interest by us, they might just start taking us seriously and start playing good ol fashioned football again.

Stop buying tickets. Stop buying season passes. Stop buying nfl sunday ticket, stop buying merchandise. Send a message.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

First time I've ever agreed with you in an NFL thread. :D

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
We went to the Seahawks first pre-season game, and like most preseason games, it was a yawner. 1st string looked ok, but we still have no offensive line.

Like most of you, I'm just not interested in the NFL any longer. First of all, it's a rebuild year for us, so 8-8 would be a great season for us. Protesters on the sidelines just pisses me off. Male cheerleaders? Really NFL? Goodell is so far out of touch, it amazes me he knows what planet he's on. And lastly the rule changes. I understand the need to protect players safety, but this is just out of hand now. Games are going to be decided by a ref and his interpretation of a rule. This changes the game from a struggle between 2 teams to a decision by someone who may or mat not be ethical.

Hopefully the XFL will pull a huge chunk of money away from the NFL and Goodell will be fired. Guess I'll start watching college ball.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
*when the legends football League shows the NFL boys how its done. No protests. No drama. A catch is a catch. Paid way less money, good ol fashioned contact football. Plus boobs. Enough to make tom brady straight.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Went to a game in Austin a few weeks ago rolling 15 deep. We had a great time. We were on rows 2-4 right behind the visitor bench getting high fives from the players.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
pretty decent game last night to start off the season - for some strange reason i was expecting philly to get destroyed lol

i'm looking forward to another nfl season -

go broncos!

Black Chip

Established Member
I was in Aruba this past spring. Bar owner asked me for my Eagles Superbowl Champions hat to hang up.
I said no. But I will bring you a BACK TO BACK HAT next year!!!!
GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Chip

Established Member
This is the 2nd best NFL season ever.
Last year was obviously the 1st. Besides eventually winning back to back titles, the Eagles have given us another gift this year.
Five Prime Time games and one London game.
That's 6. SIX Sunday's of UNINTERRUPTED RED ZONE!!!!!!! Enjoy Birds fans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread