Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ya UCF stadium currently “only” holds 40 thousand something I believe

I appreciate what Frost did here but not gonna say I’m sad about seeing them get stomped when he took everyone but the janitors with him. Then took a recruit or three and apparently tried to take more

Most coaches are pretty good about that when they move on to another university.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I am an aggie, but not the type you detest most. Tech is gonna smack you guys around at Jones AT&T and then Iowa State is gonna t-bag bevo on your turf.

An aggie calling someone overrated... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Who's still ranked? Texas. Who has a winning record? Texas. Which team is in the top 5 of most win ever? Texas. Which team beat the other more before one of them ran out of the conference? Texas...

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Lol I'm not one of those fAggies. But I am glad to see you guys get so booty tickled after having such high hopes for this year. Back to the bottom of the barrel! Also Tom Hermann is a ******.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I like that the Irish are in the hunt, but I honestly don’t think they have a realistic shot at winning it all. Michigan is really impressing me - I hate to say it. Since ND beat them Michigan has been on a defensive tear. If the rankings stay like this I think Michigan could give Bama a tussle. Not saying Michigan is the favorite by any means - Bama is a machine. Clemson is very good but for some reason I just don’t buy into them. The next 2 months should be pretty exciting.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I like that the Irish are in the hunt, but I honestly don’t think they have a realistic shot at winning it all. Michigan is really impressing me - I hate to say it. Since ND beat them Michigan has been on a defensive tear. If the rankings stay like this I think Michigan could give Bama a tussle. Not saying Michigan is the favorite by any means - Bama is a machine. Clemson is very good but for some reason I just don’t buy into them. The next 2 months should be pretty exciting.

I agree bro. Way I see it if ND keeps the number three seed Clemson Number 2, Notre Dame beats Clemson. That said I think Michigan is way more improved on defense and Patterson. I think they could give Bama a run for there money. Either way I don’t think Notre Dame could be Bama, I think Michigan D would give them a run at this point.

@Sinister04L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I agree bro. Way I see it if ND keeps the number three seed Clemson Number 2, Notre Dame beats Clemson. That said I think Michigan is way more improved on defense and Patterson. I think they could give Bama a run for there money. Either way I don’t think Notre Dame could be Bama, I think Michigan D would give them a run at this point.

@Sinister04L

Can’t wait for OSU to shit all over Michigan’s season. Rarely are we the spoiler, but how sweet it will be to knock them outta the playoff. Hysterical!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

@Sinister04L

They've definitely improved week by week. Defense is on point, especially the pass D. The pass rush combined with the CB play is something to see. I think if we win out we have a shot at jumping ND into the #3 spot at the end of the year, assuming they all win out too.

Can’t wait for OSU to shit all over Michigan’s season. Rarely are we the spoiler, but how sweet it will be to knock them outta the playoff. Hysterical!!!!

I sure hope we don't go in there and lay an egg. Or have the same refs from 2 years ago... lol.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member

@Sinister04L

They've definitely improved week by week. Defense is on point, especially the pass D. The pass rush combined with the CB play is something to see. I think if we win out we have a shot at jumping ND into the #3 spot at the end of the year, assuming they all win out too.

I sure hope we don't go in there and lay an egg. Or have the same refs from 2 years ago... lol.

Nobody wants to be in the #4 spot!
haha

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Nah if they win out and the top 4 stay the same Michigan can have Bama 1st lol.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Or have the same refs from 2 years ago... lol.

I watch a lot of college football, and B1G refs are by far the worst. Its not even close, and its not even funny.

Nobody wants to be in the #4 spot!
haha

In order to be the best, you gotta beat the best. **** Bama. Anyone who is competitive wants Bama so you can see how good you are.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I watch a lot of college football, and B1G refs are by far the worst. Its not even close, and its not even funny.

In order to be the best, you gotta beat the best. **** Bama. Anyone who is competitive wants Bama so you can see how good you are.

It would be comical if it weren't affecting our teams.

Yep, road to the championship goes through Bama.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Lol I'm not one of those fAggies. But I am glad to see you guys get so booty tickled after having such high hopes for this year. Back to the bottom of the barrel! Also Tom Hermann is a ******.
High hopes. Lol Texas high hopes are 11-1 or 12-0. Texas fans including myself expected 8-4, 9-3 this year. Bottom of the barrel? You'd know a lot of about that since that's where aggy has resided for a majority of their tenure in the SEC west.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
TEXAS TECH WHO??

seriously though, that was hard to watch in the 4th... It's almost as if Orlando has zero ability to adjust as needed...... maybe his playbook has a few pages stuck together???

ignore the aggie, he only wishes Texas would join his shit team at the bottom of the barrel....

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
TEXAS TECH WHO??

seriously though, that was hard to watch in the 4th... It's almost as if Orlando has zero ability to adjust as needed...... maybe his playbook has a few pages stuck together???

ignore the aggie, he only wishes Texas would join his shit team at the bottom of the barrel....
We gotta learn to step on teams throats and finish them. I was losing my shit watching Texas give up all those 4th quarter points. Iowa State will be a hell of a test. They've got the best defense in the big 12. It might be another game that comes down to the wire.

tt54l32v

Established Member

**** OSU as well, I know you guys dont want any.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
That bama ooc is legit.

Who the **** are they playing today? A local high school team???

Edit: Holy shit. Bama is probably going to come back and win, but the fact they are tied at half.... HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread