Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Go next season. They are playing at the outhouse.

The stadium that ND copied when they made theirs. Never will be better than the original though!

I like what he was saying....about OSU winning. ND and scUM can both fall off the face of the earth and I'd be just fine. ;)

You shut your whore mouth too!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The stadium that ND copied when they made theirs. Never will be better than the original though!

You shut your whore mouth too!

Took the outhouse long enough to get lighting for night games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
2 games at the Big House against ND after we got lights and 2 wins. You should've lobbied against those lights! I was there for the 2nd one.

I’m actually disappointed next year they play and I believe that is all they scheduled. Would like to see it every year. ND didn’t even play Michigan state this year. Of course with the ACC crap they agreed too because of the basketball stuff may play a part of it.

Last I heard they where talking with scheduling Alabama for two years down the road. They already did with OSU. Are you going to the game at Ann Arbor next year when they play ND? Or any for that matter?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I’m actually disappointed next year they play and I believe that is all they scheduled. Would like to see it every year. ND didn’t even play Michigan state this year. Of course with the ACC crap they agreed too because of the basketball stuff may play a part of it.

Last I heard they where talking with scheduling Alabama for two years down the road. They already did with OSU. Are you going to the game at Ann Arbor next year when they play ND? Or any for that matter?

I'm planning on either going to that game or the OSU game next year. I haven't gone to any this year. Last game I went to was last year when they played Florida in Dallas.

Yeah I wish we had more scheduled with ND. We do have games scheduled with Washington, Texas, and Oklahoma coming up so that'll be fun.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm planning on either going to that game or the OSU game next year. I haven't gone to any this year. Last game I went to was last year when they played Florida in Dallas.

Yeah I wish we had more scheduled with ND. We do have games scheduled with Washington, Texas, and Oklahoma coming up so that'll be fun.

That will be fun post up some pics in next years thread when you go. I’m going to try and go to South Bend next year to see a game not sure what one. Those scheduled games you guys have scheduled coming up should be fun and good games.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Well it looks like UCF is in big trouble, pretty sure Milton is done for the season with a bad knee/lower leg injury

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
sometimes i think the whole thing is rigged for nOU... That was obviously targeting, and a fumble....

Edit.... This is a ****ing awful game. neither nOU or WVU have a shred of defense. pure garbage

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
UCF still managed almost 600 yards and blew out USF with their back up QB but Memphis is gonna be a whole other beast... really hate to see what they’ve done possibly end this way

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Well it looks like UCF is in big trouble, pretty sure Milton is done for the season with a bad knee/lower leg injury

I hate seeing players get carted off. The heart and soul that goes into them just being on the field is taken away in one swift moment.
Been there myself. Hopefully he is able to come back at some point down the road.
It's that day @Sinister04L
Good luck and f*** Xichigan ;)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Good game OSU. Meyer had his guys well prepared and they executed. If enough things fall into place they could make the playoff. Until next year!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Good game OSU. Meyer had his guys well prepared and they executed. If enough things fall into place they could make the playoff. Until next year!

Didn't see 62 coming. 39 for you guys for sure. They stepped up and were ready. Played their way ahead of UCF and LSU most likely. For a few days anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread