Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
As a Buckeye fan, its not about taking a loss...its about the fact that there are so many teams/coaching staffs doing much more with less. Not fun to watch it any more. I'll take a 9-3 team who fights for it rather than the bed shitting vs. "inferior" opponents. Bama would beat us 9384 - 0 and we are going to get our shit pushed in by Michigan. Hopefully this sends our uninspired, uncreative (is that a word) coaching staff into a death spiral. Turn the page, bring in a young, hungry HC, and recruit 3-4 star Ohio kids to play ball...we'll get the same results as we do with our NFL farm system of 5 star talent now, plus at least they'll be likeable.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Anyone seen Urban Legend Meyer? Or has he finally done a real heart attack? I'm surprised they didn't try and blame Bosa dropping off the team for the loss, as that is par for the course when it comes to Meyer.

I think OSU just might be building a case against him on getting rid of Meyer. With how he kept his best buddy in the world on the coaching staff after he found out his friend smacked his wife around 2 times, instead of saying this was your 2nd time and you are out of here. It took OSU themselves on firing that jerk, but we all know Meyer is loyal to his friends. Until he is finally handed his pink slip and told to hit the road I'll hate OSU for picking up the faker.

I do know that OSU should drop out of the top 10 with no hope of weaseling into the top 4 like they do year after year.

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Anyone seen Urban Legend Meyer? Or has he finally done a real heart attack? I'm surprised they didn't try and blame Bosa dropping off the team for the loss, as that is par for the course when it comes to Meyer.

I think OSU just might be building a case against him on getting rid of Meyer. With how he kept his best buddy in the world on the coaching staff after he found out his friend smacked his wife around 2 times, instead of saying this was your 2nd time and you are out of here. It took OSU themselves on firing that jerk, but we all know Meyer is loyal to his friends. Until he is finally handed his pink slip and told to hit the road I'll hate OSU for picking up the faker.

I do know that OSU should drop out of the top 10 with no hope of weaseling into the top 4 like they do year after year.

No coach in modern history has left OSU out of choice. Woody, Earl Bruce and John Cooper all got canned. Fingers crossed...

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
As a Buckeye fan, its not about taking a loss...its about the fact that there are so many teams/coaching staffs doing much more with less. Not fun to watch it any more. I'll take a 9-3 team who fights for it rather than the bed shitting vs. "inferior" opponents. Bama would beat us 9384 - 0 and we are going to get our shit pushed in by Michigan. Hopefully this sends our uninspired, uncreative (is that a word) coaching staff into a death spiral. Turn the page, bring in a young, hungry HC, and recruit 3-4 star Ohio kids to play ball...we'll get the same results as we do with our NFL farm system of 5 star talent now, plus at least they'll be likeable.

Or, they do like in years past and take a bad loss and turn it all around.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Not this year. Too many gaping holes to fill: scheme, soft OL, horrible special teams, bad LB play, no running game. There are 4-5 serious issues here.

Well let's hope that's the case!

I love following you two, mortal enemies in the college football world, but such nice guys too. You both are great examples of how rivals should conduct themselves.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I love following you two, mortal enemies in the college football world, but such nice guys too. You both are great examples of how rivals should conduct themselves.

A great rivalry takes two teams, and although we have won 15 out of 17, the rivalry is still as strong as ever. Hate Michigan. Hate Desmond Howard. Hate Harbaugh. Hate that fight song. But...I wouldn’t have it any other way. I hope they hate us just as bad.

The hate is off the charts, but the respect is even stronger. Michigan is a worthy adversary. Their program and success is right up there with anyone else. Just puts us in great company.

That said, **** them. I hope they get explosive diarrhea from their thanksgiving dinner and it impacts their play against us! LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

What he said:

A great rivalry takes two teams, and although we have won 15 out of 17, the rivalry is still as strong as ever. Hate Michigan. Hate Desmond Howard. Hate Harbaugh. Hate that fight song. But...I wouldn’t have it any other way. I hope they hate us just as bad.

The hate is off the charts, but the respect is even stronger. Michigan is a worthy adversary. Their program and success is right up there with anyone else. Just puts us in great company.

That said, **** them. I hope they get explosive diarrhea from their thanksgiving dinner and it impacts their play against us! LOL

Whenever OSU plays MSU I root for the meteor lol.

Well said.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Well, we can hope for a miracle turn around after that ass whipping, but it looks bad right now.
I am ok with the loss, since it gave that Tyler kid something to hold on to. I've lost too many friends and family to cancer, so that is more important than a game.
Definitely shaping up to be another crazy finish to cfb again with all of the one loss teams right now.

Users who are viewing this thread