Official 2018-19 NBA thread

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Which has nothing to do with yesterday game or this year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just like the 3 previous games have nothing to do with yesterday’s game. You’re holding onto your but but they won the previous 3 games and ignoring the fact that the warriors have been playing like shit and the rockets on a 9 game winning streak and still couldn’t make a statement yesterday by beating the warriors with out KD in their last meeting of the season before the playoffs

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Just like the 3 previous games have nothing to do with yesterday’s game. You’re holding onto your but but they won the previous 3 games and ignoring the fact that the warriors have been playing like shit and the rockets on a 9 game winning streak and still couldn’t make a statement yesterday by beating the warriors with out KD in their last meeting of the season before the playoffs
Was it a statement game when the Hardenless Rockets beat them in their gym when playing good ball and full strength, or you got some more bullshit to conjure up.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Was it a statement game when the Hardenless Rockets beat them in their gym when playing good ball and full strength, or you got some more bullshit to conjure up.

Call it what you want but it was early in the season. Are you saying the rockets didn’t want to make a statement by beating the warriors especially with out KD since they’re likely to meet in the playoffs and they were on a winning streak?

Yesterday was just another preview of them not going anywhere in the playoffs.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Call it what you want but it was early in the season. Are you saying the rockets didn’t want to make a statement by beating the warriors especially with out KD since they’re likely to meet in the playoffs and they were on a winning streak?

No need to keep arguing with you, let's just enjoy the playoffs....regular season means nothing after all right.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
No need to keep arguing with you, let's just enjoy the playoffs....regular season means nothing after all right.

Yup, you’re right. There’s going to be a ton of great matchups in the first round. I don’t know who’s coming out of the east, I’d like to see the bucks kick the east’s ass but I’m not sure.

Coiled03

Established Member
Yup, you’re right. There’s going to be a ton of great matchups in the first round. I don’t know who’s coming out of the east, I’d like to see the bucks kick the east’s ass but I’m not sure.

Please....anyone but the Celtics. That's all I ask for in the East.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Simmer down. Anyone who knows basketball knows 1 game means dick, especially in the regular season. That's why they play a 7 game series. If anyone is going to test GS it's going to be Houston.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Simmer down. Anyone who knows basketball knows 1 game means dick, especially in the regular season. That's why they play a 7 game series. If anyone is going to test GS it's going to be Houston.

Doubt it.

Coiled03

Established Member

This.

But, if GS figures out how to play well with Boogie out there for big minutes, I don't see anyone really testing them. If CP3 is healthy, I'd say it goes 6 games, max. I said 7 before, but GS is looking pretty damn good since that loss to Phoenix (wtf moment of the year right there.)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This.

But, if GS figures out how to play well with Boogie out there for big minutes, I don't see anyone really testing them. If CP3 is healthy, I'd say it goes 6 games, max. I said 7 before, but GS is looking pretty damn good since that loss to Phoenix (wtf moment of the year right there.)

They'll be formidable with or without him, but especially with him if he's playing at a high level. GS does look good, but the Rockets have also won 12 of 13, including wins @GS, @BOS, and @TOR. The only loss is by 2 to GS. They're just now getting healthy too. No one thought they'd go 7 games last year either. Health will be key.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
2i2bxiw.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member
Warriors in 7, only because Steph and Klay might miss Game 1 lol.

Coiled03

Established Member
Harden jumping three feet forward and claiming that's his landing zone is high comedy. GTFOH! I don't care if it was called that way all year. That doesn't make it right. Can't wait to see how it's called in game 2. I wish we could just put a muzzle on both teams, to be honest. The constant bitching about the refs is so old, and tiresome.

Meanwhile, the Portland vs. Denver series is shaping up to be a good one. I'm pulling for Damian Lillard. I like that dude because he seems to have his head on straight most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread