Official 2018-19 NBA thread

Coiled03

Established Member
Holy shit....Rockets offering four first-rounders to still lose to GS.

Why not just wait until next season when Durant leaves? They'll have a much better chance of winning, then.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy shit....Rockets offering four first-rounders to still lose to GS.

Why not just wait until next season when Durant leaves? They'll have a much better chance of winning, then.

Seems pretty stupid for someone they could possibly grab in the off-season without giving so many picks. I don’t see him putting them over the top right now

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously ESPN? 6 point lead with 3.5 to go in the third is “up big”?

edit: ok, apparently they were up close to 20 earlier in the period

4896538dc17d47f5570a75d9733706e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
thanks, not a single thing I saw yesterday mentioned that

No problem. I'm probably privy to more readily available info since I live here.

As a Rockets fan, do you think Butler is worth it with the risk of him walking anyway? I know TWolves want more than just a few first round picks.

I'm not sure. I know NBA rules limits the picks you can trade to 4 1st rounders and they can't be in consecutive years. I don't know what offers they'll get that are better but they might.

Coiled03

Established Member
I'm not sure. I know NBA rules limits the picks you can trade to 4 1st rounders and they can't be in consecutive years. I don't know what offers they'll get that are better but they might.

They'd be wise to look at Jimmy's history, especially the part where it's never worked out between him and any team he's played for.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
They'd be wise to look at Jimmy's history, especially the part where it's never worked out between him and any team he's played for.

Well they need to do something. They are completely unwatchable right now. They're "playing" like they don't even care. It's disgusting.

Coiled03

Established Member
Well they need to do something. They are completely unwatchable right now. They're "playing" like they don't even care. It's disgusting.

I don't think it's a personnel issue. It's an effort, and scheme issue, IMHO. But, I'm not 'Antoni, so I could be way off base.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
aaaaaand Carmelo is gone from the Rockets, who woulda thunk it. At least they didn't let him screw up the whole season. The dude is done and can't admit it. I wonder what morons throw money at that boat anchor next

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
And then the Rockets win 3 in a row and beat the shit out of the Warriors.

Warriors have their own troubles with Bully Green and KD almost coming to blows. If I was GS I would hand Green his walking papers and say you are done. As if he is still around after this year I got a feeling KD would not want to be around the clown, and so sign with another team when he is a free agent at the end of next year.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Warriors have their own troubles with Bully Green and KD almost coming to blows. If I was GS I would hand Green his walking papers and say you are done. As if he is still around after this year I got a feeling KD would not want to be around the clown, and so sign with another team when he is a free agent at the end of next year.

I hate that idiot. I don't know if KD is going to stay around regardless.

The Rockets came into the building with a lot of enthusiasm. When they hit the court they actually played defense and made thier shots. The crowd was hype.... it was good

Wish I could've been there. I was in the state that can't count votes all week.

Good win. But let's not act like GS was at full strength lol.

Hey, after the way we've been playing to start the year I'll take any win.

Users who are viewing this thread