Official 2018-19 NBA thread

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

WTF! Lmao!

Lakers suck ass. Lebron is a cancer and is shitty at helping develop the younger players. He doesn't take direction from anyone and Luke Walton is a pansy. So........... there's that.

On another note, my 2 sons and I got to watch Clippers/Suns at Staples center last month in a box/suite. It was Epic. I am spoiled and will never go to an NBA game in a regular seat again.

119-D187-C-4-F6-C-454-D-9301-EF5545-A2-AA7-A.jpg

2-D8-BEC61-AF8-F-4-CD4-8258-322-C8-A5-BF3-C3.jpg

7-D135-E86-C40-C-4-A3-D-BFA9-0-CA061812-FFA.jpg

7-D7086-E5-CBF9-47-FE-8-AC2-E2-C64-CAF46-BD.jpg

AD5-C39-A9-4536-4980-A2-E8-43-E248246-F37.jpg

EF65-E6-FE-0-A35-43-F5-8548-FFC6677-CD2-F8.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
WTF! Lmao!

Lakers suck ass. Lebron is a cancer and is shitty at helping develop the younger players. He doesn't take direction from anyone and Luke Walton is a pansy. So........... there's that.

On another note, my 2 sons and I got to watch Clippers/Suns at Staples center last month in a box/suite. It was Epic. I am spoiled and will never go to an NBA game in a regular seat again.

View attachment 1556316

View attachment 1556317

View attachment 1556318

View attachment 1556319

View attachment 1556320

View attachment 1556321

Nice! I remember early in the season when the PTI guys said that the Lakers would finish with a better record than the Rockets...

Coiled03

Established Member
WTF! Lmao!

View attachment 1556316

View attachment 1556317

View attachment 1556318

View attachment 1556319

View attachment 1556320

View attachment 1556321

That actually looks like a pretty crappy viewing angle. But, as long as you had fun, it's all good.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
So I never have cared for Lebron. I think he's an entitled, arrogant little prick who still hasn't proved he's the "King". This video came up in my feed today and trollolololololol at the end of it! #MJisSavageAF #therealGOAT

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Viewing the court end on sucks, in my opinion. I don't care what level you're at.

Does getting served dinner, snacks, drinks, and desert suck too (all free of course)? How about having a seat wide enough for 2 complete with a cup holder? Of course you just sit at the provided couch and enjoy the game, or the take a barstool and sit at the bar counter top.

Truthfully, unless you are courtside, there are very few good seats at a live game for viewing. The best viewing is usually at home on TV.

It's all good.. your passive shit-talk was weak. Just admit it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Viewing the court end on sucks, in my opinion. I don't care what level you're at.

Does getting served dinner, snacks, drinks, and desert suck too (all free of course)? How about having a seat wide enough for 2 complete with a cup holder? Of course you just sit at the provided couch and enjoy the game, or the take a barstool and sit at the bar counter top.

Truthfully, unless you are courtside, there are very few good seats at a live game for viewing. The best viewing is usually at home on TV.

giphy.gif

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
the suites are loads of fun. I haven't been in that building but Ive sat in the upper level baseline restaurant in Orlando and the view is decent enough.

Coiled03

Established Member

Wow...somebody is sensitive. There are tons of good seats for viewing. Like, at mid-court, for example.

I wasn't talking shit. I was making an opinion based observation. Wash the sand out of your vagina.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
It was a two point loss. Could've gone either way easily. Whenever they meet in the playoffs, it's going 7.

KD didn’t even play though. If they meet in the playoffs it won’t go more than 6.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Let's just ignore the other 3 games, right?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The rockets were on a 9 game winning streak, the warriors dropped 4 of their previous 6 games, they went in to the Toyota center with out KD and showed the rockets they still don’t have anything for them.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
The rockets were on a 9 game winning streak, the warriors dropped 4 of their previous 6 games, they went in to the Toyota center with out KD and showed the rockets they still don’t have anything for them.
Again, let's just gloss over the fact Houston beat them 3 of 4.
The warriors are the champions with a proven pedigree but Houston can and have gone toe to toe with them. Regular season and playoffs.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Again, let's just gloss over the fact Houston beat them 3 of 4.
The warriors are the champions with a proven pedigree but Houston can and have gone toe to toe with them. Regular season and playoffs.

In the meanwhile they haven’t won anything and the warriors have 3 of the last 4 championships.

Users who are viewing this thread