Official 2018-19 NBA thread

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Melo became a cancer when he forced his way out of Denver and New York was gutted to land him. I understand some players think you need to put respek on his name or whatever, but the business minded players have to see he never helps where he goes.

On the Warriors front, would Draymond be saying "You won't be here next year" if KD was planning on staying? I'm glad to see a little reality and adversity hit them. That team never seemed like they could take any hardship without getting overly frustrated. They expect to cruise everywhere.

I just hope Klay decides to come home next season.

Aside from that Orlando crap this weekend, it seems like the Lakers are slowly getting there.

Coiled03

Established Member
God, Hoiberg is so pathetic. It's like having your fraternity brother coaching your team.

And please, PLEASE....fire GarPax!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The Magic started off as I would like - losing everything and now they're back to 10-10. These idiots will be a non-playoff/8th seed treadmill forever at this rate

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Looks like Houston's D resorted back to 2016.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Now that it's been more than a sample size, its pretty certain they're going to be a .500 or a tad over at best...damn shame

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Now that it's been more than a sample size, its pretty certain they're going to be a .500 or a tad over at best...damn shame

I'm not following them closely, but I have no explanation for their performance.

Still very happy with the Lakers, they're continuing to get better and look awesome when they play hard on defense.

Coiled03

Established Member
I so wish someone would punch Westbrick in his throat.

He's like one of those little dogs, always yapping, until he gets kicked.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Refs tried to hand the game to Golden State at the end, but Harden drilled a three right in that piece of shit Draymond's face! Eat a dick!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Refs tried to hand the game to Golden State at the end, but Harden drilled a three right in that piece of shit Draymond's face! Eat a dick!

But, but , but the Warriors is already crowned as the champions, as all the pundits said so clear back in early September. ( CONDESCENDING SNICKER)

Good just wish someone would fore arm him right to the throat and send him to the floor for good for all the dirty low blow stuff he has done over the years.

Coiled03

Established Member
Can we all agree Jimmy Butler is a total cancer? Dude just got to Philly and he somehow thinks he has the clout to question the HC's entire offensive system?

Coiled03

Established Member
I ****ing hate James Harden, and Chris Paul, and basically the entire Rockets team.

But damn if I'm not glad I have Harden on my fantasy team lol.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
So good to see Golden State go down to the Rockets again!

Yeah I got a sneaking suspicion that the whole Durant, and Greene mini soap opera is going to blow up in their face at the end of this year. If the front office was smart they would dump Greene now and never look back. Either that or lots of luck trying to get other players wanting to play with the egomaniac.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah I got a sneaking suspicion that the whole Durant, and Greene mini soap opera is going to blow up in their face at the end of this year. If the front office was smart they would dump Greene now and never look back. Either that or lots of luck trying to get other players wanting to play with the egomaniac.

I hate Green more than any other player in the league.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LMFAO @ Snoop Dawg!

dbiali.jpg

Snoop Dogg Wants the L.A. Lakers Shipped Out on a 'Slave Ship'

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Oh Snoop!

Rockets are getting some swagger back now that guys are getting healthy. Took out the Warriors, Celtics, and Raptors on this current winning streak. All on the road too.

Users who are viewing this thread