Official 2017 NFL thread

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
What did i just see, that's got to be one of the biggest bone head plays ever, considering what was on the line.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

colin450

Established Member
Brady's weakness (doesn't have many) is a solid push up the middle. Calais Campbell, Malik Jackson, Marcel Dareus will play a huge role in this game. If they get push and Brady can't step into his throws it will be a close game. I think they can do it.

Not that it matters much now but Malik Jackson saw it in 2013 and 2015 in Denver for the AFC champ game so there's a little experience against Brady in that situation. This game being in NE is huge for the Patriots.

Don't forget Patriots kryptonite - Tom Coughlin

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Don't forget Patriots kryptonite - Tom Coughlin

6c112e27bdfe0bf047376eddc92d4484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Absolutely terrible play by the DB. Not only did he completely whiff on the hit/tackle, he took out the only other defender that could've made the play. What a moron.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That was an awesome finish.

Madden like moment for #43 when you screw up switching players on defense lol

Rare40th

Established Member
Some players get it and know how you're supposed prepare for an opponent because the head coach sure doesn't.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-with-patriots-its-embarrassing-and-stupid/

Yeah I don't get why players/coaches do that garbage. Focus on the task at hand before you look forward to the future.

Funny though because the talks of Ben coming back next year has people thinking championship possibilities..... Good luck with that lol.

And titans coach Mularkey is out...wtf

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought that Mularkey extension thing was just said cause the team was still in the playoffs.
Doubt ownership really cared to keep him there unless they had some say possibly in his assistants at the very least. Marcus M is in his third year and regressed.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Reminded me of Rahim Moore back in 2012 for Denver when he easily missed that play that could've won it against BAL

I was about to say the same thing. I know there were a lot of sad faces in my house after that stupid play by Moore.

I can't believe that guy didn't make that play.

Rare40th

Established Member
I was about to say the same thing. I know there were a lot of sad faces in my house after that stupid play by Moore.

I can't believe that guy didn't make that play.

I'm still pretty sure Denver would've won the SB that year had we won. I do feel bad for NO though, but I'm thinking had he made the tackle anyway Diggs was so close to out of bounds that they would've had a chance for a winning field goal regardless.

Next week is gonna be fun I think. I can see Jax giving NE a hard time but it's gonna take another game like yesterday for them to beat Brady. And unless Philly's D has another field day, I wouldn't be surprised to see Minnesota end up on the winning side

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
so, who do the vikings play in the superbowl? it's great they get a bye week for the nfc championship game, i think it's the first ever. atlanta got a bye week during the divisional game, look at how well it worked out for them. vikings should have the same result.

so is it jags or patriots vikings play at home?

Users who are viewing this thread