Official 2017 NFL thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
So what would the reaction here have been if that Jags touchdown call went in favor of the Patriots?

hoping for a Jaguars win today, ****ing hate that Steelers team, after the national anthem stunt and leaving their veteran teammate stand out there by himself, and then HE apologized for his actions, **** that team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't forget, the Jags knelt for the American anthem and stood for God Save the Queen in London so they hate America just as much as the Steelers.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
So what would the reaction here have been if that Jags touchdown call went in favor of the Patriots?

Don't forget, the Jags knelt for the American anthem and stood for God Save the Queen in London so they hate America just as much as the Steelers.

And their fans throw shit. Must be retirees from Philly.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Outlaw, it sounds like you have one pathetic life. All you do is whine and bitch and moan about the New England Patriots. The best ever franchise in the NFL. They are seemingly unbeatable over the last 15 years or so.
So what? You just gonna cry about it? Take your ball and go home?
I'm sure your wife rolled her eyes when you shut the TV off and started your whining again.

Actually, I have quite a stellar life. one thing is for sure on svtp that we all know and thats when you have to result to insults, we know its at that point we know, that you know, you've lost the argument.

the fact that my personal opinion regarding the worst franchise in the history of professional sports is different from yours, is or some reason, a sore spot and hard for you to live with.

do you need the wins that bad? what I mean is, do you need your favorite team to win that bad that it defines who you are? does it make you feel worthy? you question my life, and honestly I have to question yours. I certainly dont need that to define who i am. losing seasons build character. its ok to lose. its ok to be humble. I am not afraid to talk about it like most people. I will be here to remind you of it every single day your in this thread. I was here way before you, and will be here way after you.

I absolutely believe there is corruption in officiating. it isnt just me seeing it. it most of the nation. its the sheer magnitude of favorable calls at the perfect time for the pats.

would love to see the Jags take it all this year. little nobody's that came out of nowhere. thats an awesome story. but for your prides sake, I hope the pats win it all for you.

my wife pronounces Jaguars "Jackwires"

Coiled03

Established Member

It would be viewed with skepticism, and rightfully so.

I love you NE guys acting like you're the victims in all this; like you're somehow being wrongfully accused, or suspected.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually, I have quite a stellar life. one thing is for sure on svtp that we all know and thats when you have to result to insults, we know its at that point we know, that you know, you've lost the argument.

the fact that my personal opinion regarding the worst franchise in the history of professional sports is different from yours, is or some reason, a sore spot and hard for you to live with.

do you need the wins that bad? what I mean is, do you need your favorite team to win that bad that it defines who you are? does it make you feel worthy? you question my life, and honestly I have to question yours. I certainly dont need that to define who i am. losing seasons build character. its ok to lose. its ok to be humble. I am not afraid to talk about it like most people. I will be here to remind you of it every single day your in this thread. I was here way before you, and will be here way after you.

I absolutely believe there is corruption in officiating. it isnt just me seeing it. it most of the nation. its the sheer magnitude of favorable calls at the perfect time for the pats.

would love to see the Jags take it all this year. little nobody's that came out of nowhere. thats an awesome story. but for your prides sake, I hope the pats win it all for you.

*you're

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Ok, we get it. Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I certainly dont need that to define who i am.

Too late. That's all you do is whine. That's what you're known for in here. It doesn't bother me one bit. I've said in the past, I thrive on it and so do the current Super Bowl Champions, the New England Patriots.
Reading all the negative comments about the Patriots is one of the things that brings me back to this thread. They are comical. I mean, the score could be 35-14, and people bitch about that one call that somehow, apparently, would have totally changed the outcome of the game. The Pats would've been crushed if it wasn't for that one bad call.
Score was 57-0?....but but but...that one bad call. Those damn cheaters. Like they would need to cheat in such games.

Don't get me wrong though. I think it's awesome that you care enough to sit at home on Sundays and watch the entire Patriots games every week. Let's face it, it's gotta hurt watching them win week after week. Watching the Pats, and how precise they are as a team would really get me aggravated too, if my home team acted and played like a bunch of high school kids.
I get it.

colin450

Established Member

a89be995f3fb0af3c6faeac138d6dbb4.jpg

Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey toward the dark side will be complete.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Too late. That's all you do is whine. That's what you're known for in here. It doesn't bother me one bit. I've said in the past, I thrive on it and so do the current Super Bowl Champions, the New England Patriots.
Reading all the negative comments about the Patriots is one of the things that brings me back to this thread. They are comical. I mean, the score could be 35-14, and people bitch about that one call that somehow, apparently, would have totally changed the outcome of the game. The Pats would've been crushed if it wasn't for that one bad call.
Score was 57-0?....but but but...that one bad call. Those damn cheaters. Like they would need to cheat in such games.

Don't get me wrong though. I think it's awesome that you care enough to sit at home on Sundays and watch the entire Patriots games every week. Let's face it, it's gotta hurt watching them win week after week. Watching the Pats, and how precise they are as a team would really get me aggravated too, if my home team acted and played like a bunch of high school kids.
I get it.

Exactly what I have said before, why would do they feel the need to cheat? That organization is highly efficient and talented with arguably the best QB to play the game. Belichek is a football genius, although he has the personality of a wet mop. Why do they do it? Why does this stigma hang over your team? Who knows. If you get out of the Boston area, you'll see how bad the stigma is. It is what it is.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Steelers deserve to lose this. absolute garbage out there...

When your head coach allows a bunch of shit talkers this is what you get. You have Steelers players guaranteeing a win over the Patriots next week instead of focusing on the task at hand.
If you had BB as your head coach its scary to think how many SB's you would have with the talent the Steelers have had over the years. One thing is for sure, they would never be overlooking an opponent.

scott_0

Established Member
nice win Jags! bye Pittsburgh!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Happy to see Pitt gone. Some dumbass calls by Tomlin as well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Well that was not the outcome I expected. Ended up a lot closer than I thought after seeing 42-28 with 3 minutes left in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread