Official 2017 MLB Thread

Zodiac

Established Member
I'm surprised they brought Kershaw in this early. I figured they would use him if it got close.

4th hit batter! Poor Gingersquatch. That one looked like it hurt.

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'm surprised they brought Kershaw in this early. I figured they would use him if it got close.

4th hit batter! Poor Gingersquatch. That one looked like it hurt.

There is no tomorrow so they've got to stop the bleeding now and give themselves a chance to make it close so its a good move for LA.

Zodiac

Established Member
There is no tomorrow so they've got to stop the bleeding now and give themselves a chance to make it close so its a good move for LA.

Oh I understand the no tomorrow, I figured he would have been 3rd pitcher used in case Dodgers brought it closer and had something to save.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
17bqiu.jpg

Zodiac

Established Member
To the Astro fans, I know how you feel. I'm a diehard Mets fan, I remember having the lead in every damn game of the WS in 2015, only to watch us blow it every ****ing time.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
How amazing has Springer been? First player in MLB history with a HR in 4 consecutive WS games. Most extra base hits and total bases in a WS. Tied for the most HR in a WS. Getting it done.

Now let's score some more! Too often we jump out to an early lead and then coast. 5 runs can come in a hurry from the Dodgers especially against our bullpen. Go Stros!!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
How amazing has Springer been? First player in MLB history with a HR in 4 consecutive WS games. Most extra base hits and total bases in a WS. Tied for the most HR in a WS. Getting it done.

Now let's score some more! Too often we jump out to an early lead and then coast. 5 runs can come in a hurry from the Dodgers especially against our bullpen. Go Stros!!

I didn't really know who Springer was going into the divisional series against the Red Sox but he stood out to me. I had a feeling he was going to be a difference maker in the WS. MVP if they hold on.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I didn't really know who Springer was going into the divisional series against the Red Sox but he stood out to me. I had a feeling he was going to be a difference maker in the WS. MVP if they hold on.

MVP for sure! One of my favorite young guns on the team.

The Dodgers are just begging for Giles right about now.

Hinch will put Larry King in before Giles.

Come on boys 3 more outs!!

Zodiac

Established Member
CONGRATS ASTROS!

Now I can go to bed, ugh 4 hours til I got to get ready for work. Well worth it!

Springer for WS MVP
Altuve for AL MVP

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
why. WHY?! did they start with Darvish?! did they feel bad for him or something?! he was mediocre at best in his last game. WHY didnt you start with kershaw?! Darvish gave the game away!! i hope all the dodgers make chino eyes at him back in the locker room!!

congrats to the Astros. they earned it the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread