Official 2017 MLB Thread

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
at least they scored 1 run. still bad but a shut out would have been suppuku worthy

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
why. WHY?! did they start with Darvish?! did they feel bad for him or something?! he was mediocre at best in his last game. WHY didnt you start with kershaw?! Darvish gave the game away!! i hope all the dodgers make chino eyes at him back in the locker room!!

congrats to the Astros. they earned it the hard way.

Mediocre is being very generous. He got shelled in game 3. Dodgers fans will be asking forever why Kershaw didn't start since he went 4 innings anyways. Good decision if you ask me though!

Been waiting a LONG time to say this! Houston Astros World Series Champs! Wooooooooo!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
MVP for the Astros

506433.jpg

Willie2

Established Member
Go 'stros! Why start Yu game 7? We know how to hit him since we've faced him so many times with the Rangers.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I heard they pulled the bet? If it's the same one I'm thinking of, the "let it ride guy."

Before the game yesterday I read an article saying he was laying it. Right after the game was over, they published another one saying he took it before the game. Now i have a feeling the entire story is bullshit. Just a story to get attention on Vegas and betting and probably to deflect from the shooting incident there.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Before the game yesterday I read an article saying he was laying it. Right after the game was over, they published another one saying he took it before the game. Now i have a feeling the entire story is bullshit. Just a story to get attention on Vegas and betting and probably to deflect from the shooting incident there.

Probably. Show me the betting slips or I won't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread