Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Dat Cheifs defense though and Tyreek Hill, just looking really damn good! Carr, not sure if his pinky played a factor or defense made him look like crap or both.

sleek98

Established Member
His pinky had to pay a role in that. He was missing all over the place. They got 3 turnovers on the KC side and only managed to get 3 points on the board from it. The raiders couldnt put shit together.

But I will take it. I call this season the ugly win.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Can someone please judo chop Jerry Jones in the throat so he can't talk for a week. Actually, Stephen Jones needs to put a shock collar on him and anytime he utters the words "Romo" and "play" in the same sentence then he automatically gets hit with 30,000 volts.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would love to see the Cowboys put Romo in when they play the Lions. We need all the help we can get to win the division.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
If Cowboys clinch #1 seed this weekend, im positive Romo will start the next games and might be switching in playoffs if Romo does good and doesnt go Chokemo.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
If Cowboys clinch #1 seed this weekend, im positive Romo will start the next games and might be switching in playoffs if Romo does good and doesnt go Chokemo.

there is no way they Start Romo. at least not if they have any common sense...

wait, it's jerry the moron jones. yeah, Romo might play....

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
I would love to see the Cowboys put Romo in when they play the Lions. We need all the help we can get to win the division.
Division is yours to lose. Neither the Packers or my Vikings can honestly threaten right now.
What a sad year 2016 turned out to be for Minnesota. Decimated with injuries. 3 or 4 heart breakers. Ugh.

scott_0

Established Member
Can someone please judo chop Jerry Jones in the throat so he can't talk for a week. Actually, Stephen Jones needs to put a shock collar on him and anytime he utters the words "Romo" and "play" in the same sentence then he automatically gets hit with 30,000 volts.
sitting Prescott would be the worst mistake Dallas could make at this point, even if they clinch home field early, keep him in there! But Jerry would be dumb enough to do just that

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk

S. Creit

Established Member
Division is yours to lose. Neither the Packers or my Vikings can honestly threaten right now.
What a sad year 2016 turned out to be for Minnesota. Decimated with injuries. 3 or 4 heart breakers. Ugh.

Definitely anyone's division. Especially with Detroit still having nyg and Dallas.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
sitting Prescott would be the worst mistake Dallas could make at this point, even if they clinch home field early, keep him in there! But Jerry would be dumb enough to do just that

This! Sitting Dak for a week or two would be a mistake but since it's JJ then it would be par for the course.

colin450

Established Member
Deflategate 2 is about to expose the NFL and all the media frauds. Goodell only cared about establishing his power. The media and fans only cared about knocking the Patriots down a peg.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Deflategate 2 is about to expose the NFL and all the media frauds. Goodell only cared about establishing his power. The media and fans only cared about knocking the Patriots down a peg.

NFL is already dismissing it lol.

On another note Go Bengals. Don't let the Browns 1st win be against you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Yup. Nobody will care. Nobody would have cared 2 years ago either if it was any team other than the Patriots.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I highly HIGHLY doubt the Lions would beat the Cowboys in any situation.... They already lost to the Bears once, and just squeaked out a win against them right now, only because the Bears are ****ing retarded and shot themselves in the foot multiple times.

scott_0

Established Member
as an Eagles fan, I have officially written Wentz off as a average at best career qb, weapons or not, you had the ****ing ball at the 14 with seconds left, make something happen!!! he still does not have a game winning drive, no better opportunity than today to get one, and did he? lol of course not!

Users who are viewing this thread