Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Can't wait to see this abortion of a season the Bears are going to have. 6-10 if they are lucky.

$18m, and whether or not it's Hoyer production remains to be seen.

The fact they signed him to a contract like that where his "production remains to be seen" is laughable. Like Jay Cutler contract laughable. And you guys don't even have Foster anymore.... Bears 2.0 is the new name for the Texans.

Bears go 8-8....if we're lucky.

I mean, we still have ****ler after all.

Yea, that's not happening....

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The fact they signed him to a contract like that where his "production remains to be seen" is laughable. Like Jay Cutler contract laughable. And you guys don't even have Foster anymore.... Bears 2.0 is the new name for the Texans.

That's the state of the NFL right now. His contract is no where near Cutler's. 11/13 146yds 1TD 0INT Against the Cardinals today. I'll take that all day.

We don't have Foster, who has been terribly injury prone and hasn't been his former Pro Bowl self for awhile, but now we have Miller, who is a very good and versatile back. We also have a lot of team speed now vs previous years.

I guess we'll find out next week what's what.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That's the state of the NFL right now. His contract is no where near Cutler's. 11/13 146yds 1TD 0INT Against the Cardinals today. I'll take that all day.

We don't have Foster, who has been terribly injury prone and hasn't been his former Pro Bowl self for awhile, but now we have Miller, who is a very good and versatile back. We also have a lot of team speed now vs previous years.

I guess we'll find out next week what's what.
I totally forgot they play the Bears in the first game, haha. You want a little action on that closer to gametime?

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
FB95IMG951472436378353.jpg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Random question:

Who is going to be the "surprise" team this year? Either doing far better than expected or far worse.

Users who are viewing this thread