Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
10 points at the first of the year. There's no denying that the latter half of the season, Penn really came into their own, finishing the season really strong. They deserved this shot, and I know I may be contradicting myself a bit, but damn, this is just sad to watch.

I agree they deserved a shot, and said so before. No way Washington should be in without PSU.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
This just shows why conference champs should get the nod. Yeah sure, Ohio state had more wins in their division, but when it came down to it they lost to a better team, that then went to win the conference. If that makes any sense

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
deep breath

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
10 points at the first of the year. There's no denying that the latter half of the season, Penn really came into their own, finishing the season really strong. They deserved this shot, and I know I may be contradicting myself a bit, but damn, this is just sad to watch.

Edit: And it only gets sadder. Hahahahahahahahhaha

If its sad for you, just think about how sad it is for an OSU fan.

Urban needs to go somewhere and eat shit. Forget about eating pizza in the tunnel, dude needs to eat shit. This was the most embarrassing loss in 20 years for OSU and there was no excuse for it. Not even competitive, that's what is bothersome. Oh, and the fan base has been clamoring for change in the offensive staff for 2 years. You might think it's easy to do because we're fans and critical, but that offensive showing tonight was by far the worst in 20 years. Again, Urban can go eat shit. Losing isn't easy, but being embarrassed in a playoff like this is inexcusable.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Oh, and to make matters worse, my ex has her wedding anniversary today. I was in love with her so **** a **** **** ****. LOL

And another ex sent me a pic 15 minutes ago and her tits look great...but she's married too. Not getting either of these women and we just got embarrassed in the playoff. Shit shit shit shit shit

LOL

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member

Urban needs to go somewhere and eat shit. Forget about eating pizza in the tunnel, dude needs to eat shit. This was the most embarrassing loss in 20 years for OSU and there was no excuse for it. Not even competitive, that's what is bothersome. Oh, and the fan base has been clamoring for change in the offensive staff for 2 years. You might think it's easy to do because we're fans and critical, but that offensive showing tonight was by far the worst in 20 years. Again, Urban can go eat shit. Losing isn't easy, but being embarrassed in a playoff like this is inexcusable.

I'm a Texas fan good sir. We went from national championship to shit, and have been sit for years. I know your pain.

But yeah, that was bad. I talked shit on Clemson, and that's my fault. I will now enjoy my crow.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
120813-CFB-patrick-brenan-eating-cold-pizza-ahn-PI.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

I brought up before that Meyer had excellent coordinators under him all this time and wondered what would happen when Herman left.

Oh, and to make matters worse, my ex has her wedding anniversary today. I was in love with her so **** a **** **** ****. LOL

And another ex sent me a pic 15 minutes ago and her tits look great...but she's married too. Not getting either of these women and we just got embarrassed in the playoff. Shit shit shit shit shit

LOL

Tip back another one. All the pain will go away. **** 2016!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I brought up before that Meyer had excellent coordinators under him all this time and wondered what would happen when Herman left.

Already leaving 2016 behind. Ugh! Thanks, man.

GO BUCKS!

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member

LOL

Or just burn her house down..

Too far?

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
In week 5. I am talking about now. You really think the UM or OSU is better than what Penn State offers right now?

I do know that USC is about to put a hurting on PSU. Get ready for about a 21 point loss.

...that and Alabama is about to get our 5th National Championship in the last 8 years! Roll Tide

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
What a pathetic excuse for a game. Hats off to Clemson for pushing in our shit. Our o-line was absolute garbage, so it didn't matter what plays were called. So, our o-line coach blew it along with our o-coordinator....oh wait, same person!!!!!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Lmao at OSU. Never should have been in.

Easy to say that after the fact. Penn State should have gone over us, but whatever. I have a feeling that Urban is going to push the players even harder in prep for next season now. We did have the lowest number of returning starters in the power 5 conferences this year, so it wasn't a terrible year by any means. It just sucks that we lost our final game the way that we did. ACC is killing it this bowl season too.

Users who are viewing this thread