Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
The dude has what? 4 of the last 8?
And I can't stand them but got to give credit where it is due.

Who said I wasn't giving them credit? Bama is the best program in CFB. I hate Saban and hate the media hype. 1 out of 3 in the playoff era. 1 out of the last 4. It's a new era in CFB, there is great football being played outside the SEC, time to recognize that. Clemson, OSU, FSU are three champs over the past four years along with Bama. A lot of good football. Time to spread the love a little. No more SEC circle jerking please.

What a great game though. What if Scarborough doesn't get hurt? Regardless, can't hang your heads if you're Bama.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
It's not about the SEC, it's about Bama. They are always the team to beat. They are always that good. I'm not a Saban fan either, but you can't ignore his results. Here's to hoping we get another great year of cfb next season!!! And another Buckeye championship :)

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Hurts is a Freshman. Pretty impressive performance on that stage IMO.

Watson is impressive - too bad he's going to Cleveland... Won't survive long in the AFC North...

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Well, I have always said the two best I've seen are VY and Cam, but Watson may also be in the conversation now. Thank goodness for tall, athletic WRs!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I would give anything to see a Texas team like the VY led 05 team. Hell I would give anything for a Texas team half as good.

Watson was great, but it's a team effort. So many of those catches were on the receivers, who had to jump to catch the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread