Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
We are not going to worry about official statistics.

Well, outside of Bama I think the one performance that stood out for the SEC was LSU's game vs. Louisville. That defense was amazing! Auburn got trounced in the Sugar though. I guess Florida's win vs. Iowa was good but not sure that is very impressive at all.

So who is everyone pulling for on Monday night?

I gotta admit, Dabo's statement about Clemson football after the game has me believing in them as a program. Bowl wins over Ohio State (2), Oklahoma (2) and LSU in their last 5 with a thrilling championship game loss to Bama last year is proof enough that Clemson is one of the big dawgs.

I'm pulling for Clemson, and I also think they have a good chance of winning; Watson needs to eliminate turnovers, but if they don't give Bama any easy points, this should be a great game!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I'll be rooting for Clemson, cause I'm sick of Bama, Saban, and the sec in general. I just hope they can stand up against that defense, which is one of the best I've ever seen...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
15823143_734514000049883_6653707294032110446_n.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I think it's really cool how they're doing all the different broadcasts for the game tonight.

They did that for the Sugar Bowl 2 years ago too. Here is the segment from the SEC network with Finebaum when Zeke shreds the D for an 85 yard TD to put us up two scores in the 4th. Classic at the 10:40 mark. LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
you watching in Espanol?

No habla. All the ESPN networks will be showing different versions of the game. I want to see how the "sounds of the game" broadcast is. No commentators, just extra mics placed throughout the stadium to listen to while watching.

They did that for the Sugar Bowl 2 years ago too. Here is the segment from the SEC network with Finebaum when Zeke shreds the D for an 85 yard TD to put us up two scores in the 4th. Classic at the 10:40 mark. LOL

LOL classic. They couldn't believe it. I will not be watching the SEC Network show with Fineturd lol. That call reminds me of Don Criqui calling the Michigan/ND game in 2011. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
No habla. All the ESPN networks will be showing different versions of the game. I want to see how the "sounds of the game" broadcast is. No commentators, just extra mics placed throughout the stadium to listen to while watching.

LOL classic. They couldn't believe it. I will not be watching the SEC Network show with Fineturd lol. That call reminds me of Don Criqui calling the Michigan/ND game in 2011. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing.

LOL I remember that.

Every ND/UM game ends in disappointment for me. I keep wanting them to test a nuclear missile at the stadium during the game! LOL

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That rivalry will soon be renewed. It's a shame ND is loosing recruits Kelly and Swarbick need to go.

On another note go Clemson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread