Ocean City Year IV

convert03cobra

Established Member
Well, we usually only stop for Jason "bird bladder" Roth pee breaks, but maybe we can make an exception. :lol1:

LOL...bird bladder

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I'm going to meet Billy on Rt 50 at McDonalds right before the Bay Bride around 11:30am if anyone wants to head down with us. I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
LOL...bird bladder

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I'm going to meet Billy on Rt 50 at McDonalds right before the Bay Bride around 11:30am if anyone wants to head down with us. I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while!

Why aren't you fools headed down with us? I think we're meeting at McD's at 10.

TRBO VNM

shooting for 9:30 dale. but we will still be there at 10, trying to head out about then though. per Richie.

and yeah, sometimes the liquid goes right on thru me. other times it doesn't. at least I know my system works. :D and don't be hating, plenty of others do the same damn thing

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i'll be down there around 10;30 guys...no car , which sucks. it just isnt running good and dont want the hassle of messing with it down there. but i'm still gong to party!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Heading to Richie's in a bit. He says we're aiming for McD's at 10, so hopefully we'll have time to eat. Guess that's the earliest he can get there.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
I'm leaving later today after work from Newark De. If anybody wants to join. Should be around rt1 definitely by 6 or before I can get on Rt near Christina mall or rt72 doesn't matter

Boobinspector

Established Member
1030am or 11am work good for me Tim. Like I have said I have to take my wife to Base to get her new ID. After that I will be heading to Mcdonalds.. Shouldn't take me more than a 1.5 hours to get there from St Mary's county. See you guys there I can't wait.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Wanna make it 11AM Jose, just so we don't sit in 9AM Beltway traffic? Seems like it might be just you and me...and maybe Mark (Boobinspector)?

Sounds good. My buddy is bringing his GT so itll be 4 of us. Im so ready!!!! Race gas, burnt rubber, bloody mary's!!!!!!!!

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
What's the plan for tomorrow? I was gonna head to boardwalk and watch the cars drive down and take some pics.

I don't think I'm gonna make it to the turtle tonight.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread