Ocean City Year IV

Boobinspector

Established Member
It was thursday night last year. Remember I did not make it because my altenator took a crap. It would be nice for it to be on friday since I will be coming down friday morning. And saturday will be spent cruising around and looking at cars with my son.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hold it! I thought the Greene Turtle was Friday night. I'm confused....

Last year it was Friday, Dale said it was Friday and now Jason and Carlos say Thursday. Help!!!

Yeah, I don't get where the Thursday stuff came from either. Was it last year or the year before we celebrated the graduation? :banana:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
It was, and it still is Friday...

Those guys are going down Thursday morning, so I guess it might be both Thursday and Friday this year. Go Turtle!!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
o.k so i thought we met up on thursday for some reason and thought we were doing that this year...so FRIDAY IT IS!! at the green turtle

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I don't really have a timeline of events - feel free to post a new thread or something so I can edit the first page.

Thur or Fri is usually the Turtle upstairs reserved.
Sat. is the show, Sat afternoon is a cruise.

Everything else is pretty freed up.

Really - no one is going down Wed?! I'll buy the cab to Harborside for Orange Crushes.

Last edited:

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
This will be my first year going to OC with my Cobra, I just joined MACA last year and havent met up with any of you guys yet. I will be heading up from Pax River Thursday morning, hopefully I can make the green turtle that night. If not I will stop by castaways Saturday.

I'm leaving Thurs morning from solomons. You've got a PM also...let me know if you want to meet up with Jason (TRBO VNM) and I to roll to the McD on 50.

TRBO VNM

I am sooooooo ready for this. Gotta get the stereo hooked back up tonight and do an oil change. then just wash it tomorrow and I am good. I will need to do some cruising up and down the strip to help break in this clutch. I wonder if I can get 100 miles on it by doing that.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Haven't decided yet if I'm going to drive down or just ride with Richie. Either way, Jason, I'm requesting a ride in your car at some point whether it be on the way down or on a cruise day. Or ya know, I'll just drive it around for you when you get too drunk...

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Haven't decided yet if I'm going to drive down or just ride with Richie. Either way, Jason, I'm requesting a ride in your car at some point whether it be on the way down or on a cruise day. Or ya know, I'll just drive it around for you when you get too drunk...

good idea.. i know my wife my be driving my car this year if i drink to much. it wouldnt be fun getting a dui in O.C

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member

+1 on requesting a ride in that thing!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
It was Thursday night last year and ended up being Friday night as well. I know I made it out for 2 nights of drinking before calling Sally on myself by watching the Princess Bride on Saturday night.

Gonna Con wifey into letting me go Thursday night again. I can be done work in Columbia at 3PM and roll out.

For the Condo, Do I need to bring sheets, blankets, and pillows?

TRBO VNM

richie, tim, no problem. just gotta do it when we aren't drinking and that isn't too often.

Tim(n2damystic), i usually bring a pillow, but the last couple of years I thought they had everything, except maybe sheets. which I don't bring. by the time we are drunk and go to bed, I don't think we really care. lol

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Sheets? Pillow? Dude I'll count the night as a success if by some miracle i end up not waking up outside, lost somewhere.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Dustin (Flowgoode) can't make it last minute so there's 1 spot open in our condo if anyone is looking for a place to stay.

You can PM him if interested!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
and in some random chicks bed.

Did that two years ago lol. I didn't even know who the girl was, but the floor was covered in people and there was an open bed spot, so I hopped right in. That was an interesting/awesome night/morning. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread