Ocean City Year IV

TRBO VNM

I know chris showed interest for saturday night. so I mentioned to him about this and throwing like $40 or so to dustin. I think it was $130 or so for 3 nights.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Wow...this should be quite an experience for me.

Let's just hope it ain't like the year I went...freaking flood waters going on while we drove down and in OC!

I am off tomorrow now to...so, I can detail the car! LOL! I am tempted to leave early and go down Wednesday night but, I'll probably wait for Thursday morning. Going to leave and give myself 2 hours to get to McD on 50..thursday morning. I'll need to eat breakfast number 2 anyway by that time.

I am going to pick up a hose and nozzle unless someone has one they want to bring. If not..I'll buy one. I need to make sure I can wash car!

Carlos...so, the wife will be with ya? Cool! Looking forward to seeing you both! Been way to long!

Not sure if anyone has been there but, Fish Bones is a cool bar to hit too..on Bayside.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
I am leaving tomarrow morning early to get down weds, i am literally like 50 feet from castaways old lot and car show, i will be in a zinc yellow 01 cobra with a term conversion and 2.6h, id really like to meet a few of you guys and place a face with the screen name, so if you see me out and about, or at the show feel free to talk to me, im not hard to miss, im prob the only one with black hair with a bright red stripe through it hahaha

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Weather is looking good!!!

Thu
May 20

Partly Cloudy

70°
57°

20%

20%

Fri
May 21

Partly Cloudy

73°
60°

10%

10%

Sat
May 22

Mostly Cloudy

71°
61°

20%

20%

Sun
May 23

Showers

68°
62°

40%

40%

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Dustin (Flowgoode) can't make it last minute so there's 1 spot open in our condo if anyone is looking for a place to stay.

You can PM him if interested!

Yeah, I had some family stuff come up. If anyone is interested in taking the last spot, let me know. We can work something out.

Venimus03

Established Member
It was Thursday night last year and ended up being Friday night as well. I know I made it out for 2 nights of drinking before calling Sally on myself by watching the Princess Bride on Saturday night.

Gonna Con wifey into letting me go Thursday night again. I can be done work in Columbia at 3PM and roll out.
Yeah, let's try to make it through all 3 nights this time!! :beer:
Sheets? Pillow? Dude I'll count the night as a success if by some miracle i end up not waking up outside, lost somewhere.
:lol:
Damn, sorry you can't make it anymore Dustin. Hope everything is ok with your fam.
+1

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Well guys...guess what? I AM LEAVING WITH ANDREW TOMORROW! WOO HOO!! I'll see you guys down there Thursday when you arrive. Drew and I will be getting the cars all cleaned up!

Sweet!

Drew..you have a vm returning your call..and your going to have a PM..in a few!

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Since most of you guys are heading down earlier. Let me know if you guys get into any cruising or what not. I should be down late Thursday night. Cell 443 417 3082

Dave

+2 on getting a ride in Jason's cobra. I want to see what a turboed cobra is all about.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
well guys im off..... leaving in about 20 mins and im oc bound!!!!! if anyone here wants to cruise or anything once im down there text me 717-465-4161 thanks and everyone have a safe trip down!!!!

viper82489

Established Member
nutty 5.0 and i will be down thursday nite in time to put the chairs out at dark,see ya all there.

what time are you guys headed down? assuming your taking rt1 through DE did you want to meet me. Id much rather cruise down with a couple people to make the ride a little less boring. let me Know

-Kevin

Why Try

Established Member
Heading down Thursday morning hope to make it to McDonalds around 9:30-10:00. I'm going to have to stop by Sonic for lunch in Easton or Salisbury. I have been craving a Sonic burger and a big RT 44 cherry limeade since 2 IRS failures ago:D Cell is 240-674-2701 you can call or text if you want. Travis

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Heading down Thursday morning hope to make it to McDonalds around 9:30-10:00. I'm going to have to stop by Sonic for lunch in Easton or Salisbury. I have been craving a Sonic burger and a big RT 44 cherry limeade since 2 IRS failures ago:D Cell is 240-674-2701 you can call or text if you want. Travis

Well, we usually only stop for Jason "bird bladder" Roth pee breaks, but maybe we can make an exception. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread