NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_9477.jpeg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
good lord... looks a lot like a video game we used to play back in the day but drawing a total blank on the name. It was a console game, nintendo or xbox and all just highway racing around japan or something like that.
Midnight club?

*edit* see I was treed and Tokyo extreme was the one i thought of, not midnight club

IA Shelby

Established Member
I'm really jealous. why did you get rid of it?
I bought a 2017 new from the dealer and shipped to AMS For the alpha upgrade. Loved that car. I daily drove it for 3+ years and put 38,000 miles on it. Dealer from Miami reached out and wanted to buy it for a good price. I was buying a vacation home at the time and that helped towards funding the purchase. I do miss it. Since then I have had a couple of different vehicles and just ordered a 25 M4 in British Racing Green for fall delivery. I will always have something fun to drive until I can’t drive anymore.

IMG_0035.jpeg

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought a 2017 new from the dealer and shipped to AMS For the alpha upgrade. Loved that car. I daily drove it for 3+ years and put 38,000 miles on it. Dealer from Miami reached out and wanted to buy it for a good price. I was buying a vacation home at the time and that helped towards funding the purchase. I do miss it. Since then I have had a couple of different vehicles and just ordered a 25 M4 in British Racing Green for fall delivery. I will always have something fun to drive until I can’t drive anymore.

View attachment 1836924
god damn that is sexy
I'm really not a fan of the new BMW front headlights and rear tail design. it kills the car. they look like cheap Kia's now or something

Users who are viewing this thread