NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lmao, waiting for the day something like this happens. Been experiencing sleep paralysis a lot lately due to the tinnitus getting worse. Had sleep paralysis back to back a few weeks ago. Got it in a dream and got myself out of it, relieved, and thinking I was awake only to actually still be in another dream and right back into paralysis. That shook me up for the whole day.
I have had that happen, thinking you are awake, you ain’t! My tinnutus had gotten worse after c-spine surgery, but has gotten better now that I no longer need pain killers, muscle relaxants. I think that narco crap made it much worse. Bad tinnitus does seem to bring on sleep paralysis, got up a few times struggling, fighting my way out of it during my recovery. Prior to the surgery I hadn’t had an incident in a good while, probably a year or two.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have had that happen, thinking you are awake, you ain’t! My tinnutus had gotten worse after c-spine surgery, but has gotten better now that I no longer need pain killers, muscle relaxants. I think that narco crap made it much worse. Bad tinnitus does seem to bring on sleep paralysis, got up a few times struggling, fighting my way out of it during my recovery. Prior to the surgery I hadn’t had an incident in a good while, probably a year or two.

That's right, we were talking about it after you got your surgery. It's been a week or so since I've experienced it but I was getting it 2-3 times a week. I've kind of adjusted and figured out how to mostly stay asleep but it was really bad for a bit there. Luckily it's been peralysis without seeing anything in my room also. I'm just feeling it and feeling like something is picking me up by my legs and pulling me across my bed. For a bit there I thought it was going to eventually drive me crazy from the loss of sleep and what seemingly feels like psychological torture.

MG0h3

Established Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Dude. Where do you get these.

Just watched my girl have to reset the front belt loop onto her jeans because she uses it to haul her jeans onto her fat ass haha.

She got them on and then I pointed out that the seams where the back pockets are have holes too.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I think we have to get them from Russia!

ArabianOak

Established Member
IMG_3550.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread