ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
14C495DF-CC32-4087-924F-87C3F15F0762.jpeg

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Leaving work later today like.......https://www.instagram.com/reel/C38MzAXpbAw/?igsh=a2s0YXQ4ajR5dHdr
Dust trail for miles

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Kind of the point of the story.

Also, it's technically "animal euthanasia", not abuse or cruelty. We kill animals all the time for food, clothes, mercy and even sport.

The only point of the story is this person is a cruel, heartless animal abuser.

Animal euthanasia is for dying animals, not healthy pets you decide to kill because you don't want to spend the time or gas money.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Animal euthanasia is for dying animals, not healthy pets you decide to kill because you don't want to spend the time or gas money.

You've clearly never been around the humane society or any animal shelter....

Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

The only reason to end an animals life that you’re not consuming is if it’s threatening your animals or family. I caught and removed a fox and a cat from my house when I lived in Virginia. They were terrorizing my dog. I drove them both across the Potomac and dropped them off in Maryland. They’re probably voting Democrat.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
You've clearly never been around the humane society or any animal shelter....

Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011.

Point taken, but that's much different circumstances than being a pet owner. What your friend or you pops friend did is inexcusable.

Users who are viewing this thread