NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Cats are definitely not as versatile as dogs, as you can't take them to the park, you're not going to pull in chicks with a cat, and dogs won't climb your curtains. That said, we have a Maine Coon kitten and he gets along with the dogs, eats their food and wrestles with them. So he's a cool dude for a cat.
Maine coon is on my top pick list for another cat.

Cats aren't as needy as dogs. They're low maintenance. I can fill his auto feeder and auto water bowl, clean out the litter box and he is maintenance free. I leave him home when we travel. I have to board the pitty at the vet's

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

_Snake_

Established Member
Agreed. We've only had ours less than 3 months, but he's gonna be pretty big for a cat. I guess males continue to grow for a few years..... He digs wet cat food, but noses the dog out of the way for kibble.
The males do continue to grow for several years. We have a male and a female and homeboy keeps getting bigger. They're both 4 years old now and he's 18 lbs.

_Snake_

Established Member
I know better that to start a "Let's see those real cats" thread, but would like to see pics of your cats.....
lol

I'll start a cats thread so this doesn't get derailed further. Besides, a mod already called me King Black for the Great Deals thread I started. :ROFLMAO:

_Snake_

Established Member
I'm all for it bud!! I have hundreds of mine lmfao
Done!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Done!

newFile-6.jpg

Next up, "let's see your meth head boyfriend"

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
You’re such a brittle bitch. All over some ****** flowers! :ROFLMAO:

Karma will hit back, you little rat.

Fun story.

My father worked for Gen J. Borling (USMC), a Vietnam veteran and Marine pilot who was shot down over NV and a prisoner of war for like 7 or 8 years.

Anyway, Borling told my old man one time about how frantic everything was leading up to his deployment. His wife was a wreck and they had this cat. She didn't want to take care of it while he was away so she told him to take it to some friends place 2-3 hours away.

So here he is, a day before leaving wasting 4-6hrs driving over a cat. So he pulled over said "hell gas is gonna cost me a dollar compared to a bullet for a nickel" and shot the cat with his .45. Went home told the wife the cat ran off.

Needless to say, sitting in captivity, he thought about the cat all the time as his new position in life changed his perspective. "What the ****, it would have been just two hours to drop the damn cat off".

Cool dude.

Users who are viewing this thread