Established Member
Premium Member
47af75b1222d88748960b6e9fcbb6635.jpg
8f03e1936f580d37710a3d363fa7d28c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
You posturing ****s. You both make me laugh.

Join me and @jessie_sanders with real life. Just drop the truth bombs and let Jesus and Tob sort you out.

People who ride bikes are actually pretty cool. Just realize you arent a car.

I’m not a good person to address the cat issue. Previous posts hold clues. No sides being taken.

Happy Holidays to you guys though. I have a few beers left. I’ll check in soon enough (wife went full afchuntistan) to see what’s happening in the world.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I just saw the meme and couldn't help but post the actual law (from a carefully selected state) to prove it wrong. Facts don't care about your feelings. Lol

By the way, my avatar is from a movie called "Tour de Pharmacy" making fun of Tour de France people, it's John Cena playing the role of a roid raging cyclist. In effect, I'm always clowning on bike people here. :LOL:
IMG_5164.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I just saw the meme and couldn't help but post the actual law (from a carefully selected state) to prove it wrong. Facts don't care about your feelings. Lol

By the way, my avatar is from a movie called "Tour de Pharmacy" making fun of Tour de France people, it's John Cena playing the role of a roid raging cyclist. In effect, I'm always clowning on bike people here. :LOL:
View attachment 1818753

From the small picture of your avatar, I always thought it was Gérard Depardieu.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1818753

Can we agree that no one shall ever post the **** John the Commie Xina ever again? I hate this commie bitch ****.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You posturing ****s. You both make me laugh.

Join me and @jessie_sanders with real life. Just drop the truth bombs and let Jesus and Tob sort you out.

People who ride bikes are actually pretty cool. Just realize you arent a car.

I’m not a good person to address the cat issue. Previous posts hold clues. No sides being taken.

Happy Holidays to you guys though. I have a few beers left. I’ll check in soon enough (wife went full afchuntistan) to see what’s happening in the world.

allow me to clear something up… yes, I do hate bikers (bicycle guys with their tight outfits) in general… the ones that go around on the road with a sense of entitlement and act a fool… the ones that will vandalize your car and not stick around for the consequences… hate those mother****ers… with that said, I judge and deal with each individual based on the contents of their character….

Im sure there are some bikers that are pretty decent…. I would never cross the line and be a jerk to those few…

Happy holidays bro, enjoy your beer!

Users who are viewing this thread