NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ajaf1656

Established Member
Biker gangs are stupid. How are you going to make the motorcycle the defining feature of your gang then choose the worst bikes as the only option? They also ride like funkin' idiots. I saw some Hells Angels in Colorado a few months back and they were literally riding on top of the lane stripes. I don't care if you have a ball peen hammer or not, you're getting squished by a Toyota Carolla just like anyone else. Haha

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Quick science search did not yield much that interested me.

Would not.
86382968.gif

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Biker gangs are stupid. How are you going to make the motorcycle the defining feature of your gang then choose the worst bikes as the only option? They also ride like funkin' idiots. I saw some Hells Angels in Colorado a few months back and they were literally riding on top of the lane stripes. I don't care if you have a ball peen hammer or not, you're getting squished by a Toyota Carolla just like anyone else. Haha

I can’t speak for the 81s, but Said Carolla would look like Swiss cheese if they hit one. Take that to the bank.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
If anyone is interested in historical outlaw club stuff, give this guy a follow.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Holy shit…. Talk about a throw back! Remember when I first saw this girl in action…. The original Throat Goat… A semen demon!
She may or may not have recently made a return to the, well that realm of filming. The years haven't been the kindest thing to her.

Or so I've been told

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
She may or may not have made a return to the, well that realm of filming

Or so I've been told

Bro… its been over 20 yrs…..

I rather remember her in all her glory and not all crinkled up and sucking shriveled up **** for some rock… :LOL:

I think we need to pass the torch on!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Bro… its been over 20 yrs…..

I rather remember her in all her glory and not all crinkled up and sucking shriveled up **** for some rock… :LOL:

I think we need to pass the torch on!
I didn't say she should have made a return. Just saying she didn't age like a fine wine

Some women do, some don't. She didn't

Still would though

ajaf1656

Established Member
I can’t speak for the 81s, but Said Carolla would look like Swiss cheese if they hit one. Take that to the bank.
What? Are you suggesting people who can't steer a motorcycle with two hands can fire a gun while riding one and hit anything?
Biker gangs are cos-playing homos. If they don't want to get run over they can go to the local bike dealership or community college and sign up for the Motorcycle Safety Foundation beginners course. Some off duty soccer mom with better riding skills can help them get the basics down. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread