NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MG0h3

Established Member
All that extra TSA work/scans/patdowns and employees and they still fail miserably every time some organization does a study to test their effectiveness. The studies I've read have shown they miss the vast majority of shit

lol yep.

I was standing at the gate waiting for my plane and see a K9 team coming. I see a dude with a clipboard coming behind them. Assuming it’s an instructor and they’re doing OJT.

Figured the dog would hit on me considering I had 46rds and my gun on my belt.

Guy wouldn’t tell me if it was narcotics or explosives detection. So maybe not a fail.

The one time I haven’t flown armed in the last 10yrs, they pulled my bag. I had a bag of aminos in my backpack. Also the backpack my gun is in daily.

Swabbed it at nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
08e7255a28e314f3b74cd5397e04595a.jpg
0fe206086d611d5b4d29fed472e64811.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Turbo900rr

Established Member
LMFAO… funny story. My boss and I were headed to Monaco for a schlumberger conference.. he went thru IAH in Houston with loose 9mm rounds in his bag, lol no problem(they missed it).. was a big ****ing problem in Frankfurt when we were catching a connecting flight to Nice. I thought zee germans were going to send him to Auschwitz. The airport cops tried to pass it off to the city cops.. neither wanted the headache and let him go with a very stern warning.

I just cleared tsa security the second time And was digging in my carry on back pack, looking for a charging cable. Grabbed a handle to something. Thinking WTH is this and pulled out a 5” switch blade in full view in the vegas airport. Couldn’t shove the knife in my backpack quick enough! Makes you think, what kind of shit can a person get away with if they actually try to smuggle something onboard?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I just cleared tsa security the second time And was digging in my carry on back pack, looking for a charging cable. Grabbed a handle to something. Thinking WTH is this and pulled out a 5” switch blade in full view in the vegas airport. Couldn’t shove the knife in my backpack quick enough! Makes you think, what kind of shit can a person get away with if they actually try to smuggle something onboard?
holyshit :eek::ROFLMAO:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I thought that assisted living pic was a legit ad for a moment before I realized what was going on behind the text and graphics. Had to swipe real fast away from that here at my desk lol

Behind the lady riding, or the lady herself?

I didn’t even see text until the end. Saw the face, jumped to the bottom to see how far the OP was pushing the limits, then got mad when them titties were obstructed.

Users who are viewing this thread