Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Image1697423625.178139.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Doesn't have the balls.

Dude should just walk away from all that trash and start over. Even if she took every penny, he could do a string of crap B-movies in a few months and be sitting on $30 Million cash just like Nicholas Cage or Bruce Willis.

He's still loved by a shit ton of people and could have a hot 25 something bouncing on him any day of the week.

I just don't get it and I have no sympathy for the dude. This is what get for Willennium, revenge is a dish best served cold.

MG0h3

Established Member
Doesn't have the balls.

Dude should just walk away from all that trash and start over. Even if she took every penny, he could do a string of crap B-movies in a few months and be sitting on $30 Million cash just like Nicholas Cage or Bruce Willis.

He's still loved by a shit ton of people and could have a hot 25 something bouncing on him any day of the week.

I just don't get it and I have no sympathy for the dude. This is what get for Willennium, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Needs to get himself a 23yr old white girl or Latina.

Either one would chap that ugly bald headed turds ass.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Doesn't have the balls.

Shit, him and Margo Robbie seem to have a thing for each other after doing that movie. He could have easily had her and they'd be called the hottest couple in Hollywood for being interracial.

Users who are viewing this thread