NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
372963558_324545466813156_2320272276866793673_n.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Man. Back when I was on job sites there was this dude I'd wait for him to go in. I'd find the biggest rock I could to drop down the vent and take off running like a bat out of hell and go hide. No one ever gave me up and thank God they didn't cause this dude could've pummeled me easily. The dudes on my crew would take off their company shirts (doing HVAC in a new dorm building, working in the attic) for some relief from the heat and I'd stuff them in the vent. I kind of miss them days.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Try a flashbang down the vent tube… Though you may be taking some involuntary time off work…

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
It's all about that first big breath exiting the john. All weather is better outside the shit house...even rain.

Fair enough.

I spent the last 2-2.5 years with nearly no sense of smell, and very mininal taste.

About 5 weeks ago they both magically came back. I haven’t been in a shitter box since. I might not realize what I’ve been missing.

Edit: the smell, definitely nothing worth tasting in a porta-shitter

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Fair enough.

I spent the last 2-2.5 years with nearly no sense of smell, and very mininal taste.

About 5 weeks ago they both magically came back. I haven’t been in a shitter box since. I might not realize what I’ve been missing.

Edit: the smell, definitely nothing worth tasting in a porta-shitter
Same. Did you have the democratic flu too?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread