NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

01vert

Established Member
Mixture of .556, 9, 50 beo, 308, yes, alot of 22lr and some 338lm along with 6 rifles and 4 pistols. Plus everything else for 10 days away. The spare ture well holds about 10k of 9mm when you remove the foam and a standard ammo can upright at the back is the right height to support the floor.
You have 260 lbs of 9mm in your spare tire well?

Saleen498

Established Member
You have 260 lbs of 9mm in your spare tire well?
It was for a trip up north for the 4th of july. Next time I load it up like that I'll take a picture. The car is on 315/30r20s and vogtland sport plus springs and didnt rub at all. I will say braking with all that weight wasnt the easiest so driving up we took it easy. On the way home most of the brass was empty and we left alot ot the rifles up there since they are pointless to have in Massachusetts. Our longest accessible range close by me is only 25 yards. So the trip home the car felt completely different.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
1692567587008.png

blownstang01

Established Member
Lol I recall one that I almost felt bad about…almost… her 12-13 year old son wasn’t feeling good and was on the couch in the living room. The master bedroom is right next to the living room. Lets just say she screamed like a howler monkey and there is no way little homie didn’t hear it.
Yep. This one would send her kid to bed and like 3 minutes later we would rail on the couch like 6 feet away because she didn't want the kid to see me going in her bedroom. They do some weird stuff after a divorce. I guess telling daddy that a dude was banging mom on the couch was better than mom having a guy in her bedroom ?? Anyway, at that time I didn't give a crap, I would have shoved moms face in the couch pillow and let her watch. Mom was hot and would do Anything to please, another benefit of a divorced woman...

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Haven't heard Linkin Park on the classic rock station but Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains... have even been hearing them in grocery stores.
Chris Cornell was smooth, sound garden, audio slave. If you didn't catch the lyrics was pretty relaxing. Glad I got to see him and chester duet live.

Users who are viewing this thread