NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

FJohnny

Established Member
How could he not score big?

He'd have so much action he'd have to beat himself off with a stick.

Edit: beat them away with a stick.

Goddam voice to text.

Wankel1308

Established Member
I've only ever seen one vehicle actually pull women. It was a 2 stroke vespa with a side car, all hotted up and would do about 75 riding 2 up. Pulled up at the local biker bar and every girlfriend and waitress poured into the parking lot to ask for rides. The looks the Harley owners were giving me were just beautiful....

Attachments

• IMG_20230418_150715295.jpg
    IMG_20230418_150715295.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 181

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I've only ever seen one vehicle actually pull women. It was a 2 stroke vespa with a side car, all hotted up and would do about 75 riding 2 up. Pulled up at the local biker bar and every girlfriend and waitress poured into the parking lot to ask for rides. The looks the Harley owners were giving me were just beautiful....
Dude, the chicks knew they were safe with you. How's Mad-town now. Been awhile since I was there, but heard it's now rampant with liberal scum.

Wankel1308

Established Member
Dude, the chicks knew they were safe with you. How's Mad-town now. Been awhile since I was there, but heard it's now rampant with liberal scum.
I was married at the time so they were mostly safe with me.... being on 10" wheels at 70+ though, that's a different kind of unsafe... I left her in Wisco and went back to Kansas. I do miss the north though.

Users who are viewing this thread