NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
This was one of my favorite "rides" at Six Flags back in the day. I'd probably pass out if I rode it nowadays, though. lol

County fair has had this ride since I moved here (‘98, I was 13) and I loved the shit out of it.

Fast forward to about 2019 (34ish) and my 7 year old at the time had just grown tall enough to ride it but needed an adult. Wife wasn’t about to mount up so I said let’s do this shit.

Itd been 10-12 years since I had ridden, but screw it, gotta show the boy how this works.

By the time it really kicked in and your “seat” slid up the wall, I was legitimately concerned for my own life. Sure, it was hard to pick up my head, move my extremities, or speak in a normal tone… I expected that to be worse than remembered…

What I didn’t expect was the legitimately concerning chest pain for a solid 3 minutes. Not, oh, weird, it hurts to breathe chest pain…. OH ****, THIS ACTUALLY HURTS WTF chest pain…. There were little kids staring at me while I grimaced and clutched my heart.

I survived, but dude, it was unsettling to say the absolute least.

Fast forward to this past fall fair, and my middle child had grown tall enough. Retard me said, “nah, easy, I’ll just breathe hard like they show on fighter pilot videos to prevent the G-force from passing out… nope, ****ing mistake. Almost died again… horrible chest pain and saw those little white shooting stars…

I got off, kids rode several more times.

Edit: I guess all three rode this year…I forgot… regardless, I sent them in without me for the last 4-5 rides
8C92CF62-2DD8-4CD3-860E-AF86B88FF195.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread