Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_5984.JPG

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5982.JPG

IMG_5981.JPG

IMG_5978.JPG

IMG_5977.JPG

Like Epstein on suicide watch and stockings at Christmas, I am hung.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
But the thing's not 4ft off the ground :p
I didnt write the article brother. Just sharing it with you Faggits.

According to a recent report from the MIT Technology Review, a woman’s Roomba robot vacuum cleaner recently took photos of her on the toilet and somehow the photos ended up on Facebook, shared by gig workers in a foreign country.

The MIT Technology Review recently reported that during the autumn of 2020, a group of gig workers based in Venezuela posted various pictures on online platforms where they discussed work-related matters. The images, some of which were often intimate in nature, showed scenes from inside homes taken from a low perspective.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I didnt write the article brother. Just sharing it with you Faggits.

According to a recent report from the MIT Technology Review, a woman’s Roomba robot vacuum cleaner recently took photos of her on the toilet and somehow the photos ended up on Facebook, shared by gig workers in a foreign country.

The MIT Technology Review recently reported that during the autumn of 2020, a group of gig workers based in Venezuela posted various pictures on online platforms where they discussed work-related matters. The images, some of which were often intimate in nature, showed scenes from inside homes taken from a low perspective.

Roomba out starting Onlyfans for people.

Like Epstein on suicide watch and stockings at Christmas, I am hung.

Users who are viewing this thread