NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Screenshot_20220725-084000~2.png
Screenshot_20220729-200940~2.png
Screenshot_20220902-191018~2.png

IA Shelby

Established Member
In the oil field specifically sales .. they pay us to get customers buzzed and also pay us to get buzzed with them
Guess I have led a sheltered life. I would hate to have an employee get drunk and then get into an accident and kill somebody while drinking on the company dime and direction. You couldn’t add enough zeros to that lawsuit amount.

I am not judging, just saying my company would never accept that risk.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Guess I have led a sheltered life. I would hate to have an employee get drunk and then get into an accident and kill somebody while drinking on the company dime and direction. You couldn’t add enough zeros to that lawsuit amount.

When fracking first boomed in ND, the stories coming out of there were pretty crazy. Oil life isn't for the faint hearted.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Not even gonna lie. It was bad.

Strip club nights of getting wasted when it was really booming.

Hell like weather said above me. ND.. in the real boom. Was hookers and blow ( not an exaggeration) in minot ND .. strippers were being flown in from Around the world making 10k a weekend.

It would blow your mind how many celebs were seen in North Dakota during the oil boom… it was also insane how many people didn’t give a shit since 95% of oil workers were as they say “ ballin outta control “

I was a low low LOWWWWW level guy pulling in over 15k a month. Plenty of people making half a mil a year or more.

Then the crash happened…. And dudes were slipping roofies into other dudes drinks and raping them because there were maybe 2 women for every 200 dudes

jessie_sanders

Established Member

Hell like weather said above me. ND.. in the real boom. Was hookers and blow ( not an exaggeration) in minot ND .. strippers were being flown in from Around the world making 10k a weekend.

It would blow your mind how many celebs were seen in North Dakota during the oil boom… it was also insane how many people didn’t give a shit since 95% of oil workers were as they say “ ballin outta control “

I was a low low LOWWWWW level guy pulling in over 15k a month. Plenty of people making half a mil a year or more.

Then the crash happened…. And dudes were slipping roofies into other dudes drinks and raping them because there were maybe 2 women for every 200 dudes
Dudes raping other dudes huh? Sounds gay.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Hell when I used to install office furniture, we were drinking on the ride back to the shop with the owner in the company vans/trucks, and then he would buy more beer to drink when we got there.

Sometimes, he'd take us out for lunch/drinks too if he was on site.
I guess drinking on the job never seemed all the odd or dangerous to me.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Hell when I used to install office furniture, we were drinking on the ride back to the shop with the owner in the company vans/trucks, and then he would buy more beer to drink when we got there.

Sometimes, he'd take us out for lunch/drinks too if he was on site.
I guess drinking on the job never seemed all the odd or dangerous to me.
I feel like the frequency of an accident because of it is super low but the way scum bag lawyers and dipshit juries are the costs are catastrophic

IA Shelby

Established Member

I lived in ND for 18 months in Bismarck and traveled to Minot/Williston often. It was before that time though…

MG0h3

Established Member

All was good until the last paragraph.

Please edit.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread