NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
He's just a Christian motivational speaker and he's written multiple New York Times Number 1 best-selling books. Hence lots of income without taking a salary and not preaching fire and brimstone.
There's lots of televangelist to rip on, I just don't get the hate for him.

Attachments

• Clown-Applying-Makeup.jpg
    Clown-Applying-Makeup.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 183

ajaf1656

Established Member
Any "preacher" collecting a paycheck from his congregation is, or risks becoming, a scam artist.

Your government is lying to you

That's the ****ing point. He doesn't collect a paycheck from his congregation. Did you miss that part? He sells motivational/ self help books. Bunch of ****ing retards around here. I'm not saying I like him or he's a good preacher. I'm telling you that he writes books that people buy and would't you know it, being a NYT #1 best selling author is going to make you some money. Do it multiple times and you're a rich person.

Sorry if the reality of the situation doesn't fit when you want to make fun of people. There are a million other pastors who I'd be making fun of with you. I can give you a list of names. He's just not one of them.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That's the ****ing point. He doesn't collect a paycheck from his congregation. Did you miss that part? He sells motivational/ self help books. Bunch of ****ing retards around here. I'm not saying I like him or he's a good preacher. I'm telling you that he writes books that people buy and would't you know it, being a NYT #1 best selling author is going to make you some money. Do it multiple times and you're a rich person.

Sorry if the reality of the situation doesn't fit when you want to make fun of people. There are a million other pastors who I'd be making fun of with you. I can give you a list of names. He's just not one of them.

99EDB767-AEA5-4C8D-915A-35E506096111.jpeg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member

Calm down Francis. I was speaking in generalities.

Your government is lying to you

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Common, he keeps his book money in hundreds of envelopes. He's just another in a very long line of scammers.

A plumber doing repair work at pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church found hundreds of envelopes of cash and checks hidden in a wall that police think is connected to a massive 2014 theft at the Houston mega-church.

scott_0

Established Member

bro, move on, this hill ain’t worthy of dying on….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread