Established Member
Premium Member
Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hurt so many sensitive vaginas when I pointed out the truth. :LOL:

So you personally know Olsteen and his finances? You are his financial advisor? Planner? You are his accountant? Or just going on what he says? Because we know snake oil salesmen wouldn’t lie, right?

A man of god has to wait for the city to ask him to step up and help? A wonder, did Jesus say “the mayor of Bethlehem didn’t ask me to help”? Maybe god told him to wait to be asked?

He is not a man of god. He is a man for himself. **** him and the pulpit he rode in on.

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
That's the ****ing point. He doesn't collect a paycheck from his congregation. Did you miss that part? He sells motivational/ self help books. Bunch of ****ing retards around here. I'm not saying I like him or he's a good preacher. I'm telling you that he writes books that people buy and would't you know it, being a NYT #1 best selling author is going to make you some money. Do it multiple times and you're a rich person.

Sorry if the reality of the situation doesn't fit when you want to make fun of people. There are a million other pastors who I'd be making fun of with you. I can give you a list of names. He's just not one of them.
Just like politicians make millions annually from their "book sales" and "speaking engagements"...... stop drinking the Kool aide and stop being a sheep.

ajaf1656

Established Member
It's funny how I type one thing any you people make up something entirely different.
I never said he was a man of God or a good person. I said he makes his money from his multiple best-selling books and that he doesn't charge admission.
If you want to argue with me, you'll have to argue what I said, not what you wish I said. Idiots.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
It's funny how I type one thing any you people make up something entirely different.
I never said he was a man of God or a good person. I said he makes his money from his multiple best-selling books and that he doesn't charge admission.
If you want to argue with me, you'll have to argue what I said, not what you wish I said. Idiots.
You gonna post that Epstein killed himself next? LOL

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
You said you do not understand the hate. All anyone is doing is pointing out why the hate.

MG0h3

Established Member

What do you mean….”you people”

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread