NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

dooberGN

Established Member
X4lOQ.png

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Last few post are full of win! Don't know how I'd make it through the morning without this thread everyday!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Are you kidding me? The guy in the first truck has the truck in reverse and apparently gets out of the truck. A passenger in the truck doesn't know what's going to happen. The first driver then gets knocked down to the pavement by the door, and the truck keeps rolling backward towards the hill until the passenger hits the brake. Meanwhile the driver of the first truck is lying stunned in the road. The driver of the second truck jumps out while his truck is in reverse and runs after the first truck (apparently less concerned about the guy lying in the road) trying to stop it. I guess he didn't think the passenger could slide over and stop the first truck. :shrug: The second truck continues in reverse, runs over the victim's feet, tumbling him backward. The truck then disappears down the hill. What a chain of stupid events there. For sure the poor guy lying in the road should have just stayed in bed that day. :eek:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Are you kidding me? The guy in the first truck has the truck in reverse and apparently gets out of the truck. A passenger in the truck doesn't know what's going to happen. The first driver then gets knocked down to the pavement by the door, and the truck keeps rolling backward towards the hill until the passenger hits the brake. Meanwhile the driver of the first truck is lying stunned in the road. The driver of the second truck jumps out while his truck is in reverse and runs after the first truck (apparently less concerned about the guy lying in the road) trying to stop it. I guess he didn't think the passenger could slide over and stop the first truck. :shrug: The second truck continues in reverse, runs over the victim's feet, tumbling him backward. The truck then disappears down the hill. What a chain of stupid events there. For sure the poor guy lying in the road should have just stayed in bed that day. :eek:

And then the guy in the second truck just runs by the man hurt on the ground!:lol1: I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was maybe going to go call for medics, but that may be giving him too much credit. It looked more like he was fleeing the scene. :lol:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Is this really news here? I mean....REALLY?

Oh..yeah..

"Our Top Story Tonight...Liquor and Beer DON'T mix..."

[youtube_browser]XK_zV3Plsag[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread