NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I think it's just a movie reference or a quote from someone. I don't know for sure where it's from but I know I've heard mention of Jews and their space lasers.

I have as well but dismissed it as crackball flat earther, moon landing denier type shit.

Which I think is warranted.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Don't let em get you down. I'm the same way baby face till I die. 43 y.o. and look better than most 30 year olds. A soul patch and a goatee are as far as I can grow. I just smooth shave now

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

It doesn't bother me much luckily cause as far as I'm concerned I still look pretty good, and it hasn't hurt my dating life that's for sure.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
It doesn't bother me much luckily cause as far as I'm concerned I still look pretty good, and it hasn't hurt my dating life that's for sure.
00e0efba7983fd37212b1bf1993ed803.gif

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
My friend brought his 458 suppressed AR pistol to the range and it was the least fun I've ever had shooting a gun. Even suppressed, it's stupid loud and violent.
That's what I love about it. I have a 450 bushmaster upper that I run on the same lower, it's loud and violent as well. The 450 is a straight wall cartridge, so I only run 7 round mags with it. If I want stealth, I stick to 300 blackout, but I can't bring that rifle here since NJ outlawed suppressors. As a side note, the 10rd 458 socom mags could accidentally be loaded with 30 rounds of 5.56, useful in a state that has mag capacity limits.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The stratosphere? Your instantly frozen and died from decompression.

With your last final load now frozen and floating aimlessly through space leaving for the small chance to replenish life on another planet. You'd possibly be saving humanity by cranking that last one off.

Users who are viewing this thread