NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

rwleonard

Established Member
The best thing about Springsteen and the E Street Band is Roy Bittan, my favorite rock n roll piano player.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
I didn't neither but, meh, whatever. Then like lot's of "artist's" that think people care what they say, he became political. Now, I cannot stand him. He made $$$$$$ off Born in the USA, and now trashes it.
Born in the USA was always a anti-American protest song but no one realized it at the time because they didn’t pay attention to the words.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Born in the USA was always a anti-American protest song but no one realized it at the time because they didn’t pay attention to the words.
This year was honestly the first time I listened to the lyrics. My 4 year old wanted a USA play list for the 4th of July, my wife added the song. We both listened to the lyrics and said "ya nope".

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
Sad thing is I'd rather listen to Mike Myers than Bruce Stinkstein. My FIL is raging fan and is dragging me to see him in February. It's effectively free for me and I still have no desire to listen to him garble lyrics into a mic with music in the background.
That commie should die in a fire, preferably on stage, so he can provide valuable entertainment for once in his career.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Found in the back of a cruiser, I had to throw the sticker on their for authenticity.
6005653F-2EC2-4E74-A2F9-5443EDE1D124.jpeg
2CD989C7-236F-46FC-BB83-555D85C7C52D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread