NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

boost88

Established Member
IMG_20220625_100230_109.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Sitting next to a guy I work with who has a giant tortoise, and he knew what was going to happen before it took place.

Says even his tortoise doesn’t like black.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

Lmao.
My cousin's ex wife did that to him, I guess they were walking around a convention or something and their newborn was in the stroller.

My cousin said "oh here comes my gf from high school." and she said "Hey, is this your new wife I keep hearing about?" My cousin said his wife turned and kissed him and said "Wife? I'm his sister and this is our baby!"

It had happened like 4 months prior and he still couldn't help but turn beat red trying to retell it.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Lmao.
My cousin's ex wife did that to him, I guess they were walking around a convention or something and their newborn was in the stroller.

My cousin said "oh here comes my gf from high school." and she said "Hey, is this your new wife I keep hearing about?" My cousin said his wife turned and kissed him and said "Wife? I'm his sister and this is our baby!"

It had happened like 4 months prior and he still couldn't help but turn beat red trying to retell it.
I'd be laughing it up if that happened and probably would have jumped right on the crazy train and played along. Or, maybe I'd be the one saying those things and walking off....

Users who are viewing this thread