NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Animated GIF

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The people we rely on to tell us exactly what is happening are lying to us and covering up as much as possible. Personally, I don't care, get it or don't. However, the lying and deception is on point, that's a ****ing problem, a big one because it creates two types of people, vax skeptics and vax fanatics. This is why I usually never trust anyone in power. It's not our fault that we don't trust them anymore.

It’s all BS. The truth is not entertaining, it doesn’t stoke fear or represent a conspiracy so most aren’t interested in it. But, if you represent it, both sides will reject it vehemently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Wait, people think there was cocaine on that Kleenex and she put it in her nose? On what planet would that actually work?

The short clip makes it seem that way - here’s the whole video…

Last edited:

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
The fact you label me a leftist because I don’t echo what you want to hear should change your mind.

I voted Bush 2x, McCain, Romney, Trump. But explain how I’m a leftist because I question bullshit on both sides of the aisle. I’m just not a brain dead tribalist or woke MSM worshipper. The weak mentality on both sides represents a plague because it’s based on perceptions that are so easily manipulated, anyone can simply make up bullshit, share it within their respected echo chambers and it’ll be swallowed whole.

Anyways, I’m not trying to start a political debate, someone shared a meme and a conversation continued as-if that meme represented the truth; I felt obligated to chime in. My mistake. As I said, I’m NOT vaxxed and I have no plans to get it, but I’m not a conspiracy theorist retard about it, it’s just my personal choice.

R.gif

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, people think there was cocaine on that Kleenex and she put it in her nose? On what planet would that actually work?
While I don't believe that is what she was doing, it's a funny thing to suggest.

That being said, have you looked around lately? This world is becoming quite interesting and unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread