03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
GNBrett I think.
steve bannon stephen GIF

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I’m not vaxxed and not pro vaxxer, but this is the usual fake taken out of context shit that spreads on the internet.

That 12% finding was only for Omicron kids 5-11. There is a middle ground, that’s where the truth resides, either side of the spectrum is pure fiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people we rely on to tell us exactly what is happening are lying to us and covering up as much as possible. Personally, I don't care, get it or don't. However, the lying and deception is on point, that's a ****ing problem, a big one because it creates two types of people, vax skeptics and vax fanatics. This is why I usually never trust anyone in power. It's not our fault that we don't trust them anymore.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The left can’t meme, change my mind.

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

I’m a leftist because I don’t echo what you want to hear. That’s cute princess.

I voted Bush 2x, McCain, Romney, Trump, but I guess
I’m a leftist because I question bullshit on both sides of the aisle. I’m just not a brain dead tribalist or woke MSM worshipper. The weak mentality on both sides represents a plague because it’s based on perceptions that are so easily manipulated, anyone can simply make up bullshit, share it within their respected echo chambers and it’ll be swallowed whole.

Anyways, I’m not trying to start a political debate, someone shared a meme and a conversation continued as-if that meme represented the truth, (when it’s fiction).

I’m NOT vaxxed and I have no plans to get it, but I’m not a conspiracy theorist retard about it.

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The fact you label me a leftist because I don’t echo what you want to hear should change your mind.

I voted Bush 2x, McCain, Romney, Trump. But explain how I’m a leftist because I question bullshit on both sides of the aisle. I’m just not a brain dead tribalist or woke MSM worshipper. The weak mentality on both sides represents a plague because it’s based on perceptions that are so easily manipulated, anyone can simply make up bullshit, share it within their respected echo chambers and it’ll be swallowed whole.

Anyways, I’m not trying to start a political debate, someone shared a meme and a conversation continued as-if that meme represented the truth; I felt obligated to chime in. My mistake. As I said, I’m NOT vaxxed and I have no plans to get it, but I’m not a conspiracy theorist retard about it, it’s just my personal choice.

Dude, are you this much of a fun sponge everywhere you go?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The fact you label me a leftist because I don’t echo what you want to hear should change your mind.

I voted Bush 2x, McCain, Romney, Trump. But explain how I’m a leftist because I question bullshit on both sides of the aisle. I’m just not a brain dead tribalist or woke MSM worshipper. The weak mentality on both sides represents a plague because it’s based on perceptions that are so easily manipulated, anyone can simply make up bullshit, share it within their respected echo chambers and it’ll be swallowed whole.

Anyways, I’m not trying to start a political debate, someone shared a meme and a conversation continued as-if that meme represented the truth; I felt obligated to chime in. My mistake. As I said, I’m NOT vaxxed and I have no plans to get it, but I’m not a conspiracy theorist retard about it, it’s just my personal choice.

Whatever you say Francis

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

Users who are viewing this thread