Established Member
a68983d6d84f0dfd1c49bdc36628aac7.jpg

94fd8a9fdb2bb47d6627abf92f077dac.jpg

ff76f7cedfc8dbfea26dfdf1aae7a06c.jpg

e5abc5d968761f0db061fffba04e57f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

Ah nothing like running a turbo Neon with a 6262 turbo where you mash your foot to the floor and wait for it, wait for it, wait for it like a bad SNL sketch waiting for the punch line, and then wham, it finally spools and you go torque steering across three lanes like a soccer mom in a Tahoe who just forgot she has to take this exit from the fast lane.

Is that Emo Philips?
emo-andy-.jpg

3314aea96ce9ced5b2435adfb2bf31c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

The IRS:
tenor.gif

0w2fgqyv2kf81.jpg

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Good old Port Clinton. Put-In-Bay is a crazy ass drunk fest on lake Erie, leaving from the Port Clinton area. It felt like I was on MTVs spring break, but with more fat and ugly people....haha. Still a giant **** fest. I'd recommend it to those who enjoy the not-so-moral things in life ;)

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I spent a month drunk in Put-In-Bay one weekend, yeas ago.
We went for my friend's 30th birthday. Stayed the weekend and I weekend at Bernie'd my one friend on the Jet Express back to the main land. We took his blacked out ass to the top, open deck. Sat in the middle in the back and whenever another person came up the stairs my other friend and I waved an arm of his and yelled "Hey guys!!!" Much funnier in the drunken moment, but everyone was dying. Hell, my blacked out friend may have been dying too....hard to tell. Haha.
Not sure if we had pics of it or not. That was in 2010. Don't think I had a phone worth a shit back then to even take a good pic.
He did let my drive his C5Z 2.5 hours back to Columbus the next morning though. Had a cammed LS3 in it too. Dropped and was like driving a go cart.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Good old Port Clinton. Put-In-Bay is a crazy ass drunk fest on lake Erie, leaving from the Port Clinton area. It felt like I was on MTVs spring break, but with more fat and ugly people....haha. Still a giant **** fest. I'd recommend it to those who enjoy the not-so-moral things in life ;)
It’s on my list this year. See if I can make it happen.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Guess I don't follow "the view", or anything related to "celebrities". What did old ass Whoopie do?

Whoopi forgot a little thing called Hitler's master race and that the Jewish people didn't have a place in it. Whoopi then said race had nothing to do with the Jewish extermination.

Users who are viewing this thread