68113c06a166e343bd02b558c7a0d2a5.jpeg
78b66cbb5e2a928442f357682d1f6a62.jpeg
404eb8992b00e14cdbd7b6a49ed8305b.jpeg
f35adf4e065d9848ceadb2947d4664ef.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
****ing Vietnam PTSD style flashback because of this pic. Ellie, my Dane used to attack water from the hose all crazy like most dogs and she could slide open the shower door. I’m taking a shower and she opens the door and pops her head in, sees the water coming off my dick and goes into attack mode…never been more scared in my life.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
****ing Vietnam PTSD style flashback because of this pic. Ellie, my Dane used to attack water from the hose all crazy like most dogs and she could slide open the shower door. I’m taking a shower and she opens the door and pops her head in, sees the water coming off my dick and goes into attack mode…never been more scared in my life.
Too much info.....but still in tears reading your story!!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I haven't either. Some of that slap stick comedy just outright sucks.

I mean I hated that "spoof" movie thing that burned and fizzled for a few years there in the early 2000s. But everyone knows "grab onto my strong hand child" and "don't interrupt me while I'm cleaning my room!" Guess I was just the right age at that time and people used to hang out at the movies.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I mean I hated that "spoof" movie thing that burned and fizzled for a few years there in the early 2000s. But everyone knows "grab onto my strong hand child" and "don't interrupt me while I'm cleaning my room!" Guess I was just the right age at that time and people used to hang out at the movies.

I've seen parts of it, but dont remember those lines, mostly just remember the dinner table scene.

I was never one to hang out at the movies though. Born in '78, so I'm not THAT old.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I've seen parts of it, but dont remember those lines, mostly just remember the dinner table scene.

I was never one to hang out at the movies though. Born in '78, so I'm not THAT old.

Lol I was born 86, so that's my generation, early HS. Drink 2 beers in the lot, think you were a rebel, be tipsy and go watch dumb shit. I can't stand that kinda movie now. Same with American Pie. Funny at the time. But horrible movies as an adult (to me at least).

No Young Frankenstein or Princess Bride which are still funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread