IMG_9448.JPG

IMG_9447.JPG

IMG_9398.JPG

IMG_9402.JPG

IMG_9444.JPG

“At least I didn’t get tased for not wearing a seatbelt.” - George Floyd

delvin.a

Established Member

I think citizens should celebrate this day in fantastic fashion, like a st paddys day but with f you government rhetoric instead of whatever that holiday is. Everyone can open carry and they’ll have a Macy’s type parade that ends at the local city hall. The floats can be killdozers, small shacks in the woods, memorials to the Weaver family and the Branch Davidians, ATF agents hanging from ropes, you know fun stuff. I really feel it would keep the state in check if we did that across the country.

04146fb6291864746acc72ab19d7265a.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I think citizens should celebrate this day in fantastic fashion, like a st paddys day but with f you government rhetoric instead of whatever that holiday is. Everyone can open carry and they’ll have a Macy’s type parade that ends at the local city hall. The floats can be killdozers, small shacks in the woods, memorials to the Weaver family and the Branch Davidians, ATF agents hanging from ropes, you know fun stuff. I really feel it would keep the state in check if we did that across the country.

View attachment 1706396
Knock knock
FBI+raids+on+40+Anonymous+hackers.jpg

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread