NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That Jello...lord. When I got engaged to my wife her mother would make this jello pretzel salad thingy. Absolutely Grotesque and my wife would throw another serving of it on my plate and talk about how I loved it. I came clean on how much I hated it and it never happened again. Hell To The No.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
A blow job from the first to get the 2nd for life? Do I have to nut?....If so, how hard and how many times?

I see you are a man that likes details. Yes, would have to let that beast suck you off to a dry. No nut, no second chick for life. Just one time should be punishment enough...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
3 problems... you assume the pussy is quality. You assume it would be for life. You're talking about a dude blowing you.

worse than a dude IMO. It’s a ****ing deranged swamp creature.

It would be for life and I dunno but something tells me number 2 would be a pretty decent slice of ****berry pie...

let us just repost 2 again for the sake of good recall.... lol

4brad-jpg.1706318

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I particularly appreciate the word selection.
"Would you undergo a blowie..." lol

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What if you get yourself 99% of the way there yourself first, he/she doesn't say a word, and you keep your eyes closed? Basically stroll up, fire one off, and then get blackout drunk in hopes you forget the whole experience. Then proceed to lay waste to #2 for the rest of eternity. Seems a little easier to swallow (hehe) from that perspective.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
What if you get yourself 99% of the way there yourself first, he/she doesn't say a word, and you keep your eyes closed? Basically stroll up, fire one off, and then get blackout drunk in hopes you forget the whole experience. Then proceed to lay waste to #2 for the rest of eternity. Seems a little easier to swallow (hehe) from that perspective.

really-did-you-just-say-that.jpg

Attachments

• really-did-you-just-say-that.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 165

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

nah man... no 99% yourself.... that wildebeest will do 100%... that freak will know every lump, nook and cranny of that disgraced man meat of yours....

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95298b5ba7ac1b3e5c3879d8cf1b610daa21e1ea95d&rid=giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95298b5ba7ac1b3e5c3879d8cf1b610daa21e1ea95d&rid=giphy.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 127

Users who are viewing this thread