Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Image1612546879.178361.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
He's about to have a ton of fun.

Wait, this is MKIVSupraPerformance.com?

But mine totally makes 1000hp and runs 9s in the 1/8th mile.

One of my favorites was convincing someone I had a bad power steering pump whining, definitely not a pullied, ported supercharger.

And with the turbos quieting it down more than a few people have mistook it for a stock NA car.

I can't wait to do the 4" turn down and then the little 1.5" exhaust tip sticking out under the bumper on the turbo Fairmont. Steelies, all patina'ed. Going to catch a few off guard.

My roommates turbo fox has been almost 150 in the quarter mile. It has a 347 single turbo setup. It has an ed curtis custom cam and idles butter smooth. Honestly at idle the fuel pump is the loudest thing. Its wild how far we've come with technology.

I love going to the track with my lightning or his car and making a fast pass and looking at the faces of the old school guys with potato cams and open headers running 11s

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
My roommates turbo fox has been almost 150 in the quarter mile. It has a 347 single turbo setup. It has an ed curtis custom cam and idles butter smooth. Honestly at idle the fuel pump is the loudest thing. Its wild how far we've come with technology.

I love going to the track with my lightning or his car and making a fast pass and looking at the faces of the old school guys with potato cams and open headers running 11s

150 is really moving.

I forgot about the fuel pump. I got an external and thought it would be quieter than the obscenely loud A1000s or Weldons. Boy was I wrong. Should have went with the in tank pump. Not very sneaky now.

I get a lot of this at stop lights with it-

latest?cb=20170131052051.gif

One of my favorite sleepers-

Users who are viewing this thread